꧁༒Rejected heart-4༒꧂

That afternoon, while you and Giyeon were relaxing on your roof-top apartment, you both heard screaming and shouting coming from Mi-Chas' bedroom

That afternoon, while you and Giyeon were relaxing on your roof-top apartment, you both heard screaming and shouting coming from Mi-Chas' bedroom. You and your best friend were lying on the bed, watching an American movie on Netflix. You both enjoy watching English shows to improve your English skills.

Your mother had made you kimchi, which you thoroughly enjoyed; you and your friend had made caramel popcorn; and you had taken out a packet of chips and soda

Your mother had made you kimchi, which you thoroughly enjoyed; you and your friend had made caramel popcorn; and you had taken out a packet of chips and soda. You're watching a movie when you hear tantrums and muffled noises of things being thrown around.

"What's going on?" Giyeon asked, her brow furrowed deeply. "Do you believe someone is attacking Mi-Cha?" she asked, concerned and ready to leap up.

You look at her wide eyes incredulously and say, "No, she's destroying her own bedroom. I believe she learned about Hobi and me. Oh, my goodness! She sounds enraged and insane right now." Your mouth is parted from fear and shock.

You hope your mother is sound asleep in her room. She was sleeping because Mi-Cha was ranting and raving downstairs. You're sure your neighbors were wondering what was up with your cousin.

Giyeon's eyes were wary. "Are you all right?"

You shook your head. "I have no idea! She doesn't sound sane right now."

You heard an erratic thumping on your front door. You and Giyeon exchanged worried glances. Is it Mi-Cha?

Of course,who else!

"Open this bloody door, Yuri! Open it right now!" she yelled from the porch.Knocking with her fist on the door. Sounding like cops.

Giyeon questioned you, "Aren't you going to open?"

"Are you insane?She's going to kill me!" exclaimed you. You were biting your nails. You're hoping Aunt Dallia won't hold it against your mother.

You begrudgingly stood up because the knocking had become too loud and you didn't want your mother to be upset. You leapt to your feet and dashed to the kitchen door.

You irritably open the door with pursed lips.

Mi-Cha gave you a murderous look before stomping inside your small kitchen and bumping you out of the way to your even smaller bedroom.