Trailer

UA facility were sitting in the meeting room, all of them looking down,sad,scared.
"How did he do this?"
Allmight asked out loud.
"People trust him."
Nezu spoke with his paws crossed.
"He told them about the 'unfairness' of the system, about the mistakes of this world."
Present Mic facepalmed.
"And all of this because you expelled him because he couldn't throw a damn ball Shota."
Ereaserhead rubbed his nose.
"I thought he wasn't good enough, honestly if i have know this is what he could do...i would never have done that."
Nezu sighed.
"Well, there's nothing we can do now...most of us are official criminals."

-----------

A woman was standing on a stage in front of hundreds if not thousand people screaming and waving their hands.
The woman smiled and spoke to her microphone.
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome the one and only!"
Before she could finish something slamed onto a free ground, making a big smoke cloud appear.
As silence filled the grounds the smoke cleared, revealing no other than Izuku Midoriya.
He was wearing a dark green jumpsuit with red shoulder pats. He has taller then he was just few months ago, his hair shorter and slicked back a little. He was also wearing a flag of Japan as a cape.
The woman smiled and the croud cheared.
"You will speak for us!
You will speak for us!
You will speak for us!"

You have no idea what you caused.

---------

The 18+ hero Midnight threw a punch at Izuku, only for him not even flinch.
Izuku smiled as he grabbed her hand.

This world, needs a change.

--------

Present Mic used his quirk at his maximum capacity, people could see the air disorting from his voice.
"Strong."
Present Mic immediately stopped screaming and turned around, only for Izuku to catch him by the throat.
"But not fast."
Izuku said as he squezed harder.

I shall be that change.

-------

Aizawa Shota threw a kick with a spin but Izuku caught it in his hand.
Aizawa's eyes went red and his hair started to stand up.
Izuku eyes widened before he calmed down and smiled.
"Nice try but..."
Izuku's eyes ignited in red colour and Shota could feel the heat radiating off of them.
"That doesn't work on me."

All of you ruled long enough.

---------

A buffed up Allmight could be seen grabbing a bright red crystal in what looked to be a plane...a falling plane.
As he put both of his hands around it, another pair of hands slamed down on his and kept them in place.
He looked up, seeing Izuku with his cape flapping.

Now, it is our turn. Those who were weak.
Shall rise.

As Allmight made eye contact with Izuku, his green eyes light up in red.

"I am...the Homelander."

--------

Bnha x The boys fanfiction!
Japan's civil war.
A Homelander Deku!
Antihero Deku (?)
The compoud V drug.

Coming mid-late 2023