Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"So, you grabbed and held a hero, who saved your students, completely causing the villians to succesfuly get away."
A thin skeletal man seemed to shrink down under the principal's gaze.
"I'm..sorry?"
Toshinori never spoke with such weak voice.

---------

"The teacher suffered broken ribs, cracked skull and several other broke bones."
A male doctor said as he looked up from papers he held in his hands.
"The students were not harmed except from one girl, who has a quirk that can multiply sounds she hears, the damage done to her seemed to be caused by a sound that was already really loud normally, don't know how it affected her."
Opposite of the doctor Izuku grimaced.
'That....may have been my fault.'
"Okay, thank you doctor."
"No problem Homelander."
The doctor walked away and Izuku's smile was lost and replaced by an emotionless look.
'If i arrived earlier, Ereaserhead may have been fine.
If i figured another way how to destroy its brain receptors other then sound, Jiro would be fine.'
Izuku's hand clenched into a fist with such force that his nails drew blood from his skin.
"Homelander?"
In the next second Izuku's friendly smile was on his face and he turned to the owner of the voice behind him.
"Hello, my name is Naomasa Tsukachi. I'm a detective and i have been tasked to ask you some questions about the incident."
Izuku nodded.
"Yes, yes of course."

-------

Later on, Izuku and the detective sat in a room in a police station.
"What happened when you arrived?"
"I saw Nomu, thats what the blue haired man called that thing, as soon as i was close i pushed Nomu away from Ereaserhead."
Truth
Naomasa nodded to himself.
"Afterwards?"
"I tried to fight the Nomu but it was psychicaly stronger so it knocked me away from the fight area."
Truth
"I rushed back as soon as i regained the feeling in my body from such a blow, didn't hurt that much, after that i-"
Izuku stopped himself in the middle of that sentence.
Naomasa smiled and leaned closer to Izuku while whispering.
"Don't worry, i know about compoud V."
Izuku stared at at Naomasa's smiling face and smiled too.
"I used to lasee vision to make a hole in its chest after understanding its not a human."
Truth
"Not a human?"
"Didn't feel like a human, had multiple quirks, was braindead only listening to orders."
Truth
Naomasa nodded, however this time his face was hardened.
"The chest wound healed."
Truth
Naomasa while didn't show it, was surprised.
"After realizing it listened to orders, i used my laser vision to open its head completely, even when the brain was exposed i didn't want to take any risks."
Truth
"And afterwards?"
"I...i used my sonic voice in order to damage its brain."
Truth
"You see, normaly destroying its brain once would be enough, even if it regenerated.
Since it was brain dead but listened to commands, meaingt it has build in memories or at least commands saved in its brain. But the receptors can save a memory but not create it by themselfs.
I...i hit it hard enough to damage those receptors."
Truth

---------

As Izuku delivered a punch to the Nomu, the way he saw it changed.
He longer saw the weird bird monster with exposed brain but tons of muscle, blood, veins and hidden parts of the brain.

--------

"I made sure to knock it hard enough to have amnesia. You know, by delivering hard enough blunt trauma to them i could 'delete saved memories' but....
It didn't, i SAW the receptors regenerate and it still listened, meaning-"
This time Naomasa interupted him.
"Meaning that rather than those memories of thaf monster being created by something like being trained, it had them literally build into brain."
Izuku nodded.
"Yea, that confirmed to me it was something akin to an experiment made in a laboratory."
'An experiment....with multiple quirks.'
Naomasa's face frowned as a memory of a white haired man in a black suit filled his mind.
'All for one.'
"So instead i went to destroy its brain as in all, without the main command organ the body wouldn't have recieved the command to regenerate but it regenerated from blunt hits meaning i needed to destroy its brain entirely rather than hitting it in. I didn't use the heat vision anymore as my eyes hurt, i used my sonic voice completely scrambe the brain that was now exposed whole, shutting it down by overloading it."
(AN: I'm not even gonna pretend that makes sense)
"Thank you, that'll be everything Homelander. You're free to go."

-------

Eijiro Kirishima and Mina Ashido were sitting in a hospital room, where their friend Kyoka Jiro was sleeping in a hospital bed.
"You think she's going to be okay?"
Mina asked looking down at her.
"Jiro is a strong and a manly girl! She's going to be fine."
Eijiro said to Mina putting his hand on her shoulder.
The door gently opened and both heads snapped to it.
Walking in was Izuku Midoriya in his Homelander costume.
"Ah, hello you two."
Both Mina and Eijiro muttered a greeting still saddened.
"I'm...sorry."
Said Izuku also looking at Jiro in the bed.
Izuku put both of his hands around the two, who leaned into his touch.

----------

After some time of just them silently being together Izuku broke the comfortable silence.
"Do you two live near eachother ?"
Both mumbled an agreement.
"Alright, c'mon i'll take the two of you home."
All three of them left the hospital few minites after.
It was already dark out while the three were walking, yes Izuku chose to walk with them all the way.
They stopped near an apartment bulding.
"We both live here."
Mina said still looking down.
"You live in the same building?"
Izuku asked and Eijiro nodded.
He watched as both went into the building and afterwards he flew away.

---------
Izuku having first regrets, Jiro being hospitalized along with Aizawa, Allmight being chewed out by Nezu, so whats next ?