Chapter 3

Chapter 3

He didn't breath.
Turns out he doesn't have to.
I mean its better for him if he does but during his training they discovered he doesn't have to breath and that his body is extremly durable. Well againts blunt force atleast, they also discovered he could do this.
A red light was in the atmosphere of planet Earth. The red light was revelead to be a person that had red light around them as if they were on fire.
Glowing red eyes started at down at Earth.
'Its so peaceful up here. Completely no sound, nothing watching me...peace.'
No sound could be heard. He could scream as much as he wants to yet nothing would ever come out.
Izuku dressed in an dark green jumpsuit with red shoulder pats took a deep breath.....well he wanted to but then he realized where he is.
'Oh yea...not a good idea trying to breathe here.'
How long was he here for ? He had no idea, turns out that while he can't travel completely to Space, he could almost leave the atmosphere of Earth and lately he came here a lot. Just to enjoy the silence.
'I should probably go back already, i have no idea how time works in Space so who knows how long have i been gone for.'
The light started to slowly descend down back onto the planet.

-------
Almost half a hour later Izuku landed near a goverment hero training bulding.
"Ah, Izuku your back."
The gray haired man said as he saw Izuku's feet touch the ground.
"Yes i am Kashikoi-san¹."
"Good, good now i understand that you sometimes want silence but please."
Kashikoi looked at Izuku in the eyes.
"But please, tells us where you are the next time you go to Space. Your mother went crazy trying to find you."
Izuku rubbed back of his head.
"Sorry, sorry Kashikoi-san. I'm just nervous."
"Thats understandable, your debut starts tomorrow."
"Are you sure about that...i mean i have only a week and half of practise."
"True...but to mere quirked people you're practicaly invicible and the only thing you lack now is experience."
"No, you are right..its just i'm nervous.
All my life i wanted to be a hero, you know. From the moment i study a hero school to the day of my death but now ? I'm only 14 and yet i get to be a hero."
Izuku took a deep breath.
"And i'm just so nervous."
Kashikoi walked close to Izuku and put his hand on his head.
"Izuku, you are more then ready. You are only 14 and yet you are the most heroic person i know, well next to Allmight but..."
Kashikoi being part of the goverment knows about his limit and because of the sludge so does Izuku.
"You are ready for it. I trust you."
"Kashikoi-san...thank you."
Izuku leaned into the man and used one arm to hug him.
The man didn't hug back but didn't do anything to stop Izuku... however when Izuku wasn't looking, he grinned and not in pride or similiar. This was a grin of a mad man.
As quickly as it came, it went away.
"So, any ideas for a hero name ?"
Izuku straightened and pulled a piece of paper from... somewhere.
"I do! Actually and a costume addition too, if you don't mind."
"Well, show me."
Kashikoi grabbed the paper and looked at it.
"Interesting choice...may i ask the reason ?"
"Well, the cape and the name are for the same reason.
I want to remind people, MY people that no matter where i am, no matter what i'm doing.
I will always land home."

---------

An explosion went off and scared some people.
"Really ? This is the third time!"
A random civilian yelled.
And yes, the sludge villain escaped...again.
"If not even Allmight was able to capture this guy..-"
"Its not that he didn't capture him just according to the police this guy gets out easily because of his quirk."
The sludge captured a girl inside of it self as people were around it and prepared their phones to take a video for when a hero shows up.
Death arms, Mount Lady and Kamui woods arrived at the scene.
"This guy again ? Seriously?!"
Mt. Lady yelled as she grew in size.
But before the heroes could do anything something slammed right in front of the sludge creating a smoke screen and pushing it back.
"Have no worries."
A voice sounded as something grabbed the girl and ripped her out of the sludge, the girl finally able to breath, took a deep one and screamed.
"My landing was succesful."
The smoke cleared revealing Izuku Midoriya, in dark green jumpsuit with red shoulder and a cape that looked like flag of Japan.
"Escaped again ?"
The sludge looked at him and his big eyes widened.
"You're that brat ? But how ?!"
Izuku uses his left hand to keep the girl close to him while his right one punched the air, creating a shock wave pushing the sludge back.
The heroes finaly reacted.
"Hey ! Its a kid, stop that brat!"
"You will not do such thing."
The heroes heard a strict sounding voice, them and some people from the crowd see a eldery man in a suit walking to the scene.
"Kashikoi-san?"
Kamui woods adressed the man, a lot of people know who he his, he is the current minister of heroism in Japan, Kashikoi Ketsu².
"Hello, again Woody.
Now, do not interfere."
He looked at Izuku.
"You are watching the youngest pro-hero in action."
Hearing this the croud turned their attention back to the fight, people already recording everything.
The sludge being stunned from the punch scooted back.
Izuku seeing this released the purple haired girl with...
'Are those ear jacks?'
He shook his head.
"Listen, get to safety quickly okay?"
The girl, still having hard time breathing, stared at him before nodding and running away.
The sludge already attacking Izuku while his back was tured, thought it won.
But Izuku quickly span around and did a karate chop, said chop was so strong it knocked the Sludge out and destroyed the road they stood on.
Silence.
Kashikoi Ketsu smiled and raised his hands.
"Ladies and Gentlemen! A round of applause for our new hero! HOMELANDER!"
It was still silent until the purple haired girl started clapping and later everyone else started to join her and in few seconds clapping and chearing could be heard down the street.
"HOMELANDER!
HOMELANDER!
HOMELANDER!"
Reporters that came out of nowhere wanted to swarm him but suddenly everyone started to make way for him as he started walking.
After few seconds, that felt longer then they were, Izu- Homelander stopped in front of the girl he saved.
Thanks to the grow spurt granted by Compoud V drug activating his powers, he was slightly taller than her.
No one knew what to expect, and save to say no one expected the hero to start talking with a soft tone.
"Excuse me, are you alright? Should i call an ambulance ?"
The heroes, who were in a proces of securing the villain, and people had their jaws on the ground.
Almost no hero ever actually interact with people they save much less calling an ambulance, that was the job of cops...not heroes.
The girl, who was now red faced, had no idea how to react.
"U-ahm, uhh NO! Its all good dude- i mean sir! I'm completely fine, no need to worry!"
Izuku smiled as the crowd 'Awww'ed'.
"Thats good! I'm sorry i didn't get here sooner!"
"No, no its good! Can we uh.."
Izuku raised an eyebrow.
"Can we take a picture together?"
The girl asked raising her phone.
Izuku laughed, a booming laugher that reminded people of Allmight.
"But of course!"
After taking a smiling picture with the blushing girl, Izuku said it was time for him to leave, since he didn't want to explain why he is a hero at such age.
He bend his knees and his arms, looking upwards.
People were confused about what he's doing but soon Izuku took off to skies with a wind pressure created from the place he jumped off.
As Izuku heard the dissapearing cheers beneath him only one thing was going through his mind.
'They love me!'

'They LOVE me!'

------
¹ - Kashikoi means clever or inteligent.
² - Ketsu means deadline.

And so it beggins.