Chapter 1

Chapter 1
His fist slamed onto a wall, he felt the bones in his hand move but he didn't care.
"Damnit, damnit, damnit all!"
Izuku Midoriya almost cried as he kept slaming his fist onto a wall again and again.
"DAMNIT!"
His shout echoed in an ally way.
'I failed....'
Aizawa-sensei kicked him out just because he couldn't throw a damn ball!
A fucking ball!
He collapsed againts the wall while his eyes started tearing up.
'....All of this, just because i don't have a fucking quirk.'
Izuku actually passed UA enterance exams! Granted only thanks to 48 rescue points since he saved others and gave them an advice...then again he didn't destroy a single robot.
And on his first day.....just because HE COULDN'T THROW A FUCKING BALL!
(AN: warning, the next part wouldn't make any sense to people who don't read about my Multiverse, so if you're new here just ignore it and lets say he's something like the Watcher from Marvel.)
A translarent figure of God of Stories was standing next to Izuku, of course Izuku wasn't able to see or hear him.
"You may be wondering.....how come Izuku didn't get One for all from Allmight?
Well, in some words... different things happened and different things have different consequences."

  -------

As Izuku was staring at Bakugo inside the sludge villain, strugling. Trying to break free..... something inside of him snapped.
'Yes...YES! How does it feel ?! How does it feel to be powerless? To be usseles? To feel pain!'
A grin spread on Izuku's face.
'Beg..beg for someone to save you, beg...like the fucking dog you are.'
And Izuku never saved him.

------

"He was saved, fortunately or unfortunately for some people."
GoS looked down at crying Izuku.
"I don't enjoy words that begin like this.
But this is the start of something greater, he suffers right now. But this world is far from over....as i said before. It is just the beggining."
GoS faded away with these words.
"Hey kid."
Izuku tilted his head to see three men above him smirking.
"If you know whats good for you...give us everything you have on yourself."
Izuku didn't know what to do....he was scared, he was destroyed, he wanted his mom, he wanted to go home.
And so....as a frightened child should, he screamed.
And when he did, it released a sound wave that pushed the men back.
"What the- a sound quirk?!"
One of the men, managed to get close and grabbed Izuku by mouth.
His palm expanded a little and went pale.
"Heh, like this kid ? My quirk allows me to expand my hands a little and then i'm able to create vacuum inside them by presuring the air out. Its perfect for assasination hm ?"
The man laughed a little.
Izuku was scared again...he didn't know what to do. He had no idea how his scream caused this.... he's quirkless... right?
He couldn't breath, he started chocking.
He tried to kick the man but to no avail.
As all men started laughing once again Izuku felt a snap in his mind.
His eyes started glowing red.
The man holding him was confused.
"Hey, how come your eyes are glowing ?
Isn't your quirk some screaming?"
Before anything else could happen, Izuku looked at the man's hand and red ray launched from his eyes.
The man screamed as his hand was completely vaporized by the heat generated from the beam.
"AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK!"
The other men's eyes widened and they all atacked Izuku at once.
He threw his head back and screamed.
"STOOOP IT!"
Blood flew out of the men's ears and all of them collapsed.
Izuku didn't know what to do...once again.
He got up.....and ran.
He didn't notice neither of the men were moving anymore and that the wall he punched before was dented.

--------

A beeping sound was heard as a woman was looking at a monitor.
"Sir...i think we have a signal."
An old man with glasses almost run to her and looked at the screen.
"Yes...curious. It seems the project went well, all we needed to start were negative emotions."

-------

As Izuku got home, his mother wasn't there.
'Probably overtime at work again.'
Izuku went to his room, sat on his bed and started shaking.
"What..was that?
Not one but two abilities...do i have a quirk...but two different things happened....how?"
Izuku went to a mumbling spree.
He was snapped out of it because of a knock on the door.
He quickly walked to the door and oppened them.
An old man in a suit and a brown haired woman were standing outside the door.
"Hello, Izuku Midoriya. We need to talk."
"I'm s-sorry sir, i d-don't think i ca-"
"Would you like to talk about your abilities?"
Izuku froze as the man smiled.
Izuku looked the man in the eyes, unknown to him, his eyes light red again.
"Then....would you like to be a hero?"
Izuku's eyes stopped glowing and he was staring at the man as if he was a mad man.
"Because, you are going to be one. You are going to be a hero for people....and for us."

-------

Inko Midoriya oppened door to her apartment and went to greet her son. But before she could say anything she heard a laugh.
That did NOT belong to her son.
"Yes, excellent job Izuku!"
She quietly went to the living room she noticed three people, her son, an old man with gray hair and a brown haired woman in a lab coat.
What shocked her the most however, were two things.
Her son, who was in a T like position:
1st His eyes were glowing red.
2nd He was... levitating few feet of the ground.
Inko took a deep breath....and fainted.

------
A shorter chapter to start his journey off.