Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Izuku was flying around looking for crimes to solve.
'Been a while since anything happened.'
Izuku was suspicious a lot of criminals..just didn't show up at all.
Don't get him wrong, he's glad no one is in danger but....its kinda boring just flying around.
He landed on a building and pulled out his phone.
Looking on the News trying to find if there's a problem anywhere.
'Nothing huh ? Its like everything just...stopped.'
But.... something had happened just then.
A hand gripped Izuku's shoulder.
He froze.... Izuku's senses were top tier, he was never surprise attacked or similiar, he would always somehow sense the other one.
'Who....who sneaked up on me.'
He slowly turned around and froze.

'He slowly turned around and froze

'B-black Noir.'
Black Noir, a hero from America injected with compoud V drug as Kashikoi told him.
'Whats he doing in Japan?!'
A punch broke his train of thoughts.
Black Noir had punched Izuku in the face and... something happened, something Izuku didn't feel for a long time.
Pain.
'His punch, it hurt !'
Izuku didn't know that much about Black Noir in specific, he always stayed much more undercover than other heroes.
Not even an underground hero would fit him, more like the Myth hero since he was so unkown.
'Black Noir, the hero of the night.'
The tittle somehow always struck fear into Izuku, when he was a child and even now.
Izuku responded with a side punch, which had a lot of his power behind it.
The punch, however never landed, because as Izuku swinged, Black Noir was already gone.
A kick in his spine was the next thing Izuku felt as he hit the floor's roof.
'What the hell?!'
Izuku while lying down, turned to look at Black Noir.
He couldn't see his eyes but somehow he knew. That Black Noir was smiling.
Izuku quickly pushed himself off of the ground and went a kick to Noir's stomach.
Black Noir tried to block his kick with his hand but Izuku's strenght was....well stronger.
Black Noir skidded some distance back and Izuku took this to his advantage.
"STAY DOWN!"
His sonic voice seemed to stun Black Noir and Izuku went to grab him.
When Izuku was nearing Noir, he lied down confusing Izuku.
But Black Noir lifted both of his legs into the air while lying on his back.
Izuku realising what he wants to do wanted to stop but couldn't as his momentum pushed him forward.
As soon as Izuku's head was in the range both of Black Noir's legs slammed down onto Izuku's skull.
A crack could be heard as Izuku plummeled onto the ground.
Breathing heavily, Izuku's gaze went upwards looking at the standing Black Noir.
"Why?"
Black Noir never answered him and instead turned and started walking away.
Izuku wanted to do something about it but couldn't as he soon lost his consciousness.

--------

Izuku awoke.
With a sharp breath he looked around and realised he's alone on the roof.
'Did.....did that really happen ?'
He looked at his hands.
'Did Black Noir really attacked me ?'
A ring of his phone interupted his thoughts.
"Yes, Kashikoi-san?"
"Izuku! We got a warning distress help signal from USJ! Appereantly villains attacked a hero class from UA! We had their distress signal caught on our satelite thats on a different freguency, meaning their normal equipment is probably jammed!"
For now he forgot about Black Noir, because right now human lives were in danger.
"I'm all over it."
Izuku checked the USJ location on his phone send to him by Kashikoi-san.
Then, he jumped and flew.
The building cracked under his force of jump.
....he would apologize for that later.... or not.
'Villians attacking a school...what could they want ? Is this just a debut of some group ? Or something more?'

------------

Class 1A from the UA school were being attacked.
Some people claimed to have a plan to end Allmight.
But he didn't show up, so now..its just one class being attacked.
"Because that man is the defintion of irrationality."
Aizawa Shota said to himself, ignoring a something like a stab in his chest that hit him because of hypocrisy.
If you're wondering he expelled a student on his first day since he didn't have control of his qurk.... whatever it was.
But that was it, he only checked their filer after their first day and discovered that he was quirkless... Aizawa tried to get Nezu in contact with him but the Midoriya kid never answered back.
He was snapped out of his thoughts by a rib shattering punch from the big thing, Nomu the blue haired man called it.
Coughing up black while being send back Shota found that fate has a ridiculous way of sticking a middle finger to his face.
Something slammed to the Nomu, sending it some distance away.
Shigaraki looked at the scene with a shock.
'Nomu was created to withstood Allmight's 100% punches without flinching...and something actually knocked him back?'
Shigaraki thought while scratching his neck in anoyance.
"My landing was succesful."
A voice....not as 'manly' as Shigaraki expected said and revelaed a....kid ? In a green jumpsuit and, was that a flag of Japan on his back ?
Izuku looked at the creature before him.
'What the hell?'
"You...that Midoriya kid."
Izuku turned around looking at the same man who kicked out of school.... lying in a pool of his own blood.
"Stay back Ereaserhead.
I'll handle this."
Aizawa looked at him with wide eyes.
"Kid no! This is job for the p-"
"Pros?"
Izuku asked while holding up his license.
"I know."
With a smirk he pocketed it back into his hidden pocket.
From the enterance a brown haired girl looked at the scene.
'That...that nice plain looking boy.'
On another place inside the USJ a purple haired girl heard, almost in a whisper that line.
'My landing was succesful.'
She looked in the direction she heard it.
"Yaomomo, Kaminari! I'm going to the center!"
"Kyoka wait!"
But Momo's screams were ignored as Jiro ran, sighing Momo Yaoyorozu began runing after her while Denki Kaminari started whining but ran too.

---------

Izuku's eyes ignited red and looked at Nomu in the eyes.
"You're one ugly motherfucker."

------------
Aaaand the USJ, Uraraka recognizing Izuku, Aizawa too.
Izuku vs Nomu.
And what is Black Noir doing in Japan and why did he attack Izuku?