Chapter 8

Chapter 8
"YOU FOUGHT WHO?!"
Kashikoi Ketsu yelled loudly in Izuku's face.
He flinched and spoke in a whisper-ish voice.
"Someone who i think may have been Black Noir?"
Izuku didn't think Kashikoi-san's face could harder more then it normaly did.
As soon as he told him about his encounter with who he thought was the real Black Noir, he learned he was wrong.
"Look."
Izuku began.
"I'm not sure if it really was him okay? He had his costume and was good in hand to hand combat, better than me."
Kashikoi's face was in palms of his hands, rubbing it.
He put his hands away and sighed.
"Did his punches hurt?"
Izuku raised his eyebrow at such question.
"...Yes?"
'Then we might have a problem.'
"Okay, maybe you're right Izuku. Just, go rest now okay? And tomorrow you can tell me about the Nomu thing."
"Yes sir."
Kashikoi's face hardened as Izuku walked away.
'If his punches were strong enough to hurt you, either a strenght quirk as strong or similiar in strenght as Allmight or.....compoud V.'
He walked away his hands in his pockets.

--------

"Toshinori....you stopped a Pro-hero and accused him of being a villian."
Allmight in his 'Smallmight" form flinched under the principal's glare.
"He...he looks like a kid?"
He said weakly in his defense.
Nezu facepalmed.

-----

Izuku was flying around several areas looking for some trouble or some distraction.
His mind was full of Nomu and what could have possibly been the real Black Noir.
Stopping only for short amount of time, multiple times to stop minuature crimes, such as atempted robery. Small things but illegal nonelethess.
Landing on a building he sighed.
"Well.... atleast its a quiet day."
A loud BANG errupted from somewhere on one of the main street.
"......Me and my big mouth."
Izuku said as started floating and then flew away.

------

Mt.Lady blocked a punch from a villian with a similiar quirk as her.
Or she things thats the case because just as her the villian is now atleast 15 meters tall, however unlike her he is now a humaoid creature with spikey ears glowing green eyes, oh and he was naked.
Thank god he didn't have genitalia.
She also noticed that rather then that being his real body its like he grew that titan around his original body thats still intact but inside the titan like creature.
Currently she was just two meters smaller them said Titan, as she refers to him now, she didn't want to risk getting bigger to avoid properity damage.
'God damnit!'
She screamed in her mind as the titan prepared for another punch.
Before the punch connected, a green blur slammed into the titan's chest pushing it back.
As the Titan crans his head to see what it was, he sees Izuku floating in mid air glaring at him.
Titan released a roar and unleashed a powerful punch onto the floating figure.
Surprisingly to the onlookers the punch stopped as soon as is conncted.
Airwaves rolled off of Izuku and hit several people looking and Mt.lady pushing them back, Mt.lady more then the civilians since she was closer.
Izuku looked reluctant to attack as he didn't know how his attacks can affect this man or his quirk.
Mt.lady noticed this and yelled.
"ITS NOT HIS REAL BODY! HIS REAL BODY IS IN THE NAPE OF THE CREATURE!"
Izuku's eyes widened before he grinned.
'I REALLY hope you can't feel this.'
Izuku's eyes light up red and with a loud weird sound a laser beam shot from his eyes severing its hand completely.
Izuku mentaly calmed down seeing the thing not reacting to pain.
'So he can't feel pain huh?'
Izuku's eyes once again light up.
'Good.'
The red beam struck Titan in the chest going completely throught.
Flying into the hole, Izuku shot upwards inside the Titan's flesh.
In a few moments Izuku shot out while holding a man with worn out clothing and brown hair by the lower part of his face. The man tried to speak, or maybe scream but since Izuku had an iron grip on his mouth only grunts escaped the man.
"Careful, we are in the air and the only thing keeping you from falling, is my hand."
Izuku said in a monotone voice while glaring the man in the eyes.
Izuku noticed that the Titan body started evaporating.
Soon cheers filled the tense silence between Izuku and the man.
A red eyed glare turned into green eyed gentle smile with a smile.
A chuckle escaped Izuku as he looked around while still holding the man.
"Oh right, i should get you down shouldn't i?"
They slowly floated down and Izuku released the man who started gasping for air as soon as he touched the ground.
"Oh yoi couldn't breathe.
Huh, that explains a lot."
The man glared at Izuku, while he roled his eyes.
Soon cops arrived and with the help of Mt.lady they took the man away.
Izuku roled his shoulders and took of flying.

--------

A dark laboratory and sound of keyboard clicking were the only thing Kashikoi knew at the monent.
"Black Noir."
He took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes.
"Please let it not be the real you."

--------
I have no excuse for this taking so long, i'm sorry. Its just.....life.
Anyways chapter 8, sorry its short and Aot reference since i'm BAD at coming up with original characters.
Also, bad news my beta reader has issues with Wattpad so grammar errors may occour since my english isn't fully perfected.