Chapter 2

Chapter  2

A thud sound snapped Izuku out of his concretation and he promptly fell on his back side.
"What the- Mom?!"
The old man looked behind himself and saw a green haired woman.
"Oh...your mother?"
"Yea."
Izuku spoke as he quickly, too quickly, moved to her side.
The woman in the coat walked and put two fingers on the fainted woman's forehead.
"She is fine, seems like she fainted due to a shock."
She spoke, her tone flat.
"Thank you my dear."
The man's tone was also flat but with a hint of surpise.
"Please carry her onto their couch, i still have to talk with Izuku."
He made an eye contact with the green haired boy.
"This is important. So, shall we ?"
Izuku's face comforted into a little frow but nodded.
"We will talk about the origin of your powers."

------

Some minutes later after the brown haired woman put Inko on their couch, Izuku and the man sat at their dinning table while the woman was standing behind the man.
"At some point in time, around 100 years ago humans had become more greedy then they already were."
The look on the man's softened a little.
"What creatures we are.."
He shooked his head and his face hardened again.
"Anyhow, scientists in America made...a secret human experimentations."
Izuku looked at the man in shock.
"They....made a death punishment legal again but never actually executed those criminals. They targetted mainly criminals with strong and useful quirks...and they they took away their quirk genes... .completely."
"Wh- what?"
"Organanic cells in our bodies generating quirk genes that awaken our meta humans abilities, or as they were started being called 180 years ago, quirks.
Afterwards they started combining those genes in laboratories and also started sentecning quirkless people to 'death' or just hunted lonely quirkless people in general and started experimenting on them, its easier since they didn't have a quirk factor that could cause problems.
They died."
Izuku was schocked and a cold chill ran down his spine.
"But, around 70 years ago the first succesful experiment was created. The Loyal hero: Soldier boy."
"Wait... Soldier boy? The American hero turned villian? The one public didn't like because he had multiple quirks?!"
The man chuckled at Izuku's fanboying.
"Yea, except he was quirkless.
His abilities were from the drug, named as Compoud V."
"Compoud V?"
"They were more, people such as Black Noir or Omnipotent man."
"Wait but wasn't Omnipotent man -"
"A villian? Yes, unlike Soldier boy who was promised a normal life, as much of it as he could get, if he was a public hero Omnipotent man wasn't, he was strong but by all means he was a failed test subject.
He escaped the facility and for 5 years was an active villain with over a 100 people in his kill count before he was killed by Soldier boy."
"And that was when.."
"Yes that was when the public started to fear Soldier boy...so they went on a demonstration againts him and even attacked him.
What they didn't know, was that killing Omnipotent man was an order from the Hero commission in America."
"What!?"
"Those idiots knew about the experiments and wanted to end him.... honestly if Soldier boy wasn't alive....no one would be able to stop Omnipotent man. His name may have been created from his arrogance since he by all means wasn't an Omnipotent being but he was strong nonelethless."
Izuku gulped as, he knew about those people...he read about them...as much as it hurt Izuku he had to admit... Allmight right now wouldn't stand a chance againts them, maybe in his prime but right now ? Even though the media didn't voice it, Izuku noticed that lately Allmight has been active less and less.
"And that beings us here.
YOU Izuku Midoriya...are displaying powers of the Compoud V drug beside not being injected with it.
In other words....its more than possible you are a descendand of one of the experiments."
That sentence made Izuku freeze.
Oh god, what if he was-
"Its almost impossible for you to be a descendand of Omnipotent man, not only he didn't have any family reported he also didn't have the power of ray you used, nicknamed Heat vision."
"S-so.."
"Soldier boy, not really much of a chance.
Black Noir, now he didn't appereantly had powers of flying or heat vision...but Black Noir was definetly smartest of them and even destroyed documents about himself.
A-Train didn't really have abilities as yours but i'm not rulling him out."
"I have no idea....i don't have a dad."
The man's eyes bore onto Izuku.
"My mom had me as a artificial pregnancy. She was injected by donated sperm."
"I see....well Omnipotent man and Soldier boy are ruled out then but maybe Black Noir or even someone that wasn't documented by their goverment. By now its possible you are a great or even multiple greats, grandson of any of them."
Izuku mutely nodded.
"There's one more thing.
A prolenged longevity was a part of the quirks they used. In ALL experiments.
Its been over 70 years when Soldier boy and Black Noir made their 'debut' and Soldier boy went villain after the public attack on him and was pronauced as dead, while Black Noir just went missing both of them are 'dead' since their age is around 90s if not 100 now."
Izuku's eyes widened with realization.
"I see you understand Izuku. Yes, it is possible that they both are very much alive and according to calculations of our best scientist here."
The man gave a nod to the woman behind him.
"They're bodies should be functioning as if they were in their 30s."
"Thats-"
"But now you are here...a boy who could have the power of Compoud V without, forgive my lanuage, having his mind fucked by PTSD caused by experiments.
You want to be a hero right?"
"More then anything else."
"Then you are going to be one."
"So, you'll send me to a hero school ?"
The man shook his head.
"No...we won't be wasting time with that.
You are 14 right now, as someone who's a part of the goverment i'll take you under my wing, hire the best heroes to train you...and you will be the youngest hero...and the one with the most potentional."
Something snapped in Izuku's mind.
Both he and the man smiled as they shook hands.

-------
A little info chapter more than anything else.
If there is some kind of mistake or something isn't clear please ask... i'm not much of a logic person so i'll be glad if you point out a mistake.
Well, Bye for now!