Chapter 6

Chapter 6

As soon as Izuku finished those words the Nomu charged sending a punch Izuku's way.
Izuku dodged by side stepping but he had to admit that there was a really big amount of force behind its punch because the ground cracked even when its punch stopped in the air.
'It cracked the ground without even touching it?!'
He was quickly interupted by another punch send his way, this time he raised his arm and blocked Nomu's punch with his forearm.
'It hurts..but'
A flashback of Black Noir's kick hitting him filled Izuku's mind.
'It doesn't hurt that much!'
Izuku punched Nomu's face with his right arm and Nomu actually flinched back. Seeing this Shigaraki went wild.
"What the fuck?! Nomu is engeneered to winstand Allmight's punches, why the fuck did brat like you managed to push it back?!"
'Its punches hurt but not that much and i pushed him back. Whatever it is, its quirked not injected with compoud V or similiar.'
Izuku's brain did analysis in seconds and used his flight ability to fly back as Nomu punched the place where he was again.
"Kurogiri!"
Izuku's eyes widened as a black mist manifested next to him and suddenly, Nomu's hand came from it, prepared to punch.
"Ah, shi-"
Said punch send Izuku flying into the fake woods nearby with a loud boom.
"Well, that takes care of that."
Shigaraki said out loud as the need to scratch his neck lessened.
"Now then..."

-------------

"Ouch."
Izuku lied down inside a creater that was made under him as he fell.
He stood up quickly and cracks his neck.
"That thing is really strong. It actually hurt me even when normal quirks shouldn't harm me much."
He spit blood in the ground and looked up.
His eyes blazed red and his face was set on a frown.
The crater got even bigger as Izuku literally vanished from the place in a burst of speed.

---------

Nomu was about to land a finish blow on Shota Aizawa who closed his eyes and waited.
Shigaraki was grining preparing to witness an end of a hero....
Before a red beam with intense heat fired and made a hole in Nomu's chest.
Aiwaza's eyes were now open, staring at the creature, said creature was falling down and Shigaraki was watching this situation with shock expression in his face.
Nomu was falling on Aiwaza, before a gust of wind carried him away.
Shigaraki looked up seeing Aizawa in different place and Izuku with red glowing eyes.
To everyone watching, he looked confident, strong, like he knew what he was doing..but....
'Okay Izuku! Stop freaking out! Keep your cool and say something as equaly cool!'
But Izuku was nervous so....
"Hello there."
His face and tone didn't falter but even Izuku was mentaly face palming at his own choice of words.
However, instead of looking mad or even anoyed, Shigaraki chuckled.
"You are a bold one."
He said with a sinister smile as Nomu began raising and his wound was already closing.
Izuku's face went into a shocked expression and his eyes returned to normal.
"Oh...for fucks sake."
Izuku quietly muttered, normaly he wouldn't swear that much but...he feels like he's in trouble.
Izuku and Nomu rushed forward and their fist clashed creating a huge shock wave pushing some students hiding in the trees and bushes back and hurting Aiwaza.
"Aiwaza-sensei."
Aizawa's eyes widened as some of his students surrounded him and started carrying him away.
"Thank you sensei, please rest."
Yaoyorozu Momo said as she looked at Izuku still wrestling fists with Nomu.
'This thing is quite strong.'
Izuku said in his mind as he redied his left hand.
A powerful punch in Nomu's face, send it stagering back.
"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!"
Izuku's sonic voice made Nomu's ear drums shatter.
"Nomu kill him!"
Shigaraki screamed but Nomu didn't react.
Izuku's eyes widened.
'Orders'
Izuku's eyes ignited.
'It listens to orders.'
A red beam fired directly at Nomu's head.
Nomu's head was split open, quickly flying to Nomu's unresponsive body.
Grabbing it by the, already regenerating, sides of head he screamed.
Not words, just a loud, sonic scream.
Students close felt their ears getting damaged, students a far were covering their ears and Jiro......Jiro was lying two puddles of blood forming under her ears.
Izuku stopped, his loud breaths were fillong the silence.
His hands bloodied, and a little bit of blood was coming from his mouth as his throat was bleeding from the inside.
He looked up, making eye contact with Shigaraki.
"Got...got something else?"
Izuku smiled, his bright white teeth were almost shinning.
"How? HOW? HOWHOWHOWHOW?!"
Shigaraki started scratching his neck and screaming.
"AAAAH!"
He screamed rushing forward, with his hand ready to desintegrate Izuku once and for all.
Izuku straightened, prepared to punch.
Half way Shigaraki felt pain on his back and fell forward.
Izuku's heartbeat almost stopped as he saw Black Noir literally standing on Shigaraki's back.
Izuku gulped loudly, before the doors of the enterance loudly slamed open.
Izuku turned to see an angry looking Allmight, after turning back, Black Noir was nowhere to be found and Shigaraki was already rising.
As black mist started enveloping Shigaraki,
Izuku prepared to rush forward, bending his legs.
Just as he was about to jump something grabbed his cape and yanked him back.
"Stop right there young villain!"
Izuku froze.
"No, NO! Allmight you big oaf, they're the villians and their escaping!"
Allmight saw Shigaraki vanishing.
"No mather, i taught this class and know you aren't a student. Plus your hands are covered in blood."
Allmight kept Izuku in place by yanking the cape back again.
'Is my idol such an idiot?!"
"Allmight."
A high pitched voice spoke and Izuku noticed the Pro hero Snipe coming to them.
Suddenly, from... somehwere Nezu jumped onto Snipe's shoulder.
"Let him go, now."
"But principal-"
"Now."
Allmight reluctantly let go of Izuku and Nezu turned to look at him
"Thank you so much for saving my studnets Homelander."
Izuku smirked.
Nezu grinned.
Allmight turned pale.

---------
Sorry, late. If you read my profile you know why.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed and i do have a question.
How do people reading this boom feel about a Danmachi fanfiction?