slipped

~~~~~

~~~~~

little : Nick
cg : Charlie
little age : 1-9 but he's 2 in this oneshot
plot : Nick accidentally slipped at school.
warning : very light diaper mentions and a bit making out but you can skip if you want!
extra: this takes place at nick's house. Charlie and Nick are having a week long sleepover.

~~~~~

"baby.. wake up.." Charlie planted Nick's face with kisses and he giggled softly. "char swtop heh!" Nick laughed and hugged Charlie tightly. "Are you little babe?" The curious boy asked the giggling boy. "Mhm!" Nick hid his face in Charlie's chest and Charlie played with his messy hair. "I'm sorry to say this baby but can you please get out of little space for a bit?" Nick whimpered and looked up at charlie.

"mwe.. nu wittle?" "You can be little for as much as you want after school, I promise baby! It's Friday anyways so we have the weekend to hang out" Charlie kissed the little one's forehead. "Otay.." Nick muttered and Charlie was happy. "Thank you bug!" Charlie smiled and they both got out of bed.

They both brushed their teeth and changed into their uniform. Nick was more than happy to drive both of them to school. He finally got his diver license and he wanted to drive the car 24/7.

"Let me strap you in darling~" Nick sang slightly as he buckled Charlie in. Charlie chucked and put his hands on nick's cheeks, leaning him closer to himself  to give him a kiss on the lips.

Pls scroll down / skip if uncomfortable

It went on for almost years to the point where they were making out. Nick groaned between the kiss and they broke apart.

"Are you trying to make us late to school Charlie spring?" Nick laughed and kissed Charlie's cheek. "Maybe I am.. making out is a good excuse to being late" Charlie went in for another kiss, this time Charlie moaning loudly in the kiss.

Nick broke off and they both started to laugh. "Well we have to be in school in less than 10 minutes unless we both want detention" Nick continued. "But it won't hurt continuing this in the locker rooms when all the both mates left" Nick winked. "Deal Nick nelson" Charlie left his cheeks blushing and there was a smile on his face that couldn't be broken.

It's done! You can back with the story now :D!

The car drive was pretty awkward. Although their favourite songs like "505" or Nick's fav songs from his fav singer "MARINA" was playing the in the background, it still felt quiet.

"Nick.. you are mostly cheerful and talkative. Are you still mad about me forcing you to be out of little space?" Charlie broke the silence. "No- well yes- but no" Nick sighed and gripped onto the wheel tighter. "I kinda am.." Charlie signed and they both ran into a red light.

"I just kinda wanted to be little.. that's all. I'm not mad at you but it's just hard to get out of my brain" Nick had the courage to turn his head to Charlie. Charlie felt all mixed of emotions. Confused, sad, guilt, and angry. Charlie's smile slowly fell into a small frown.