guilty little

~~~

~~~

little : Tao
cg : Elle
little age : 2-4
plot : Tao being bratty and being put in timeout but he believes he thinks a worse punishment
warning : mild swearing
request: FunnyCake17
extra: a bit of autistic Tao? just for fun!

~~~

2 days ago
~~~

"Sweetie!" Elle called out to Tao. Tao was playing with his stuffed animal star on the top of the slide until he heard Elle calling his name. Tao looked to Elle with a toothy smile. "Mommy mommy!" Tao said, racing towards Elle. He ran into her as she played with his tangled hair. "I need to undo these tangs.." Elle laughed. "It's time to go home cutie. I gave you an extra 10 minutes and I still have to find out what to have for dinner"

Although Elle's parents usually cook dinner for her, her parents went on a week trip without her which means Tao and Elle time all week. But because her parents weren't here, she had to figure out what to eat everyday and especially what to feed Tao. Tao was a bit picky.. with or without being little. Due to his autism, her food choices were limited.

"Chicken strips?" Tao gasped. Elle chucked. "I don't know yet hun but we don't have any chicken strips". "Aww!" Tao pouted. They both held hands and walked into the sunset.. Just kidding. They both walked to the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive.

Present
~~~

It was an average Thursday day or at least that's what Elle thought. "Nu nu nu!" Tao said, having a mild breakdown. He threw his toy cars at Elle, yelling and growling. "Tao stop right now!" Elle screamed, slowly losing her marbles. "Frick 'ou!" Tao muttered but Elle heard it clearly. "That's it sir. Go in the timeout chair. You will stay in timeout for 10 minutes." Elle said angrily, pointing at the timeout chair.

Tao crossed his arms, pouting but walked over to the timeout chair. When he sat down, Elle turned on a timer from her phone and placed it on the table near Tao. "I will be back in 10 minutes when I hear the timer go off. In the meanwhile, I expect you to stay here quietly. Okay?" Tao sadly nodded, not saying a word. Elle walked over to her bedroom to do.. god knows what.

Tao expected her to either have some quiet alone time, scroll on her phone, or do some work around the house. Tao didn't care right now, all he cared about if Elle was really mad at him. He stood up and turned off the alarm. Tao felt like he deserved a worst punishment. He went over to the toy cars, looking at them destroyed and all over the floor.

"I should clean them!" He smiled, thinking this would make Elle proud. He kneeled over, picking every car he saw. After he was done picking up approximately 4 cars, he dumped them in the toys bin. Before you ask, no Elle does not have a toy bin. But younger Elle does. Luckily her parents haven't throw it away or gave it away so it's a great thing for Tao.

He looked at the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink and walked towards them. "Ew!" Tao spat as he looked at them. It made him feel itchy inside. "I should clean them as well!" Tao chucked. Tao definitely didn't know how to clean the dishes but he took soap and ran water on them. It looked easy to Tao. He poured the soap on the dishes, expecting them to be clean and shiny but that wasn't the case.

All Tao got unfortunately were still dirty dishes overflowed with water mixed with soap. "Nu nu!" Tao whined. "I ruined evertwhing!" Tao whimpered. As tears filled his eyes, he leaned onto the counter, slowly sliding down onto the floor. He sobbed quietly while his nose snot ran down his face.

It was about 20 minutes when Elle knew something was wrong. As she put her laundry in the washing machine, she realized it's been too long. She turned in the machine before walking to the living room. She looked and saw someone paused the timer. "Tao!" She yelled angrily. She walked to the kitchen to only find Tao on his knees sobbing loudly. He wiped the snot off his face with his sleeve before looking up and seeing Elle.

"M-mama.." Tao said, regressing younger from a 4 to 2 year old. "Hey.. it's okay love. What's wrong hm?" Elle frowned, sitting next to him. "Mess evewthin up!" Tao whimpered. "What do you mean baby?" Elle asked, wrapping her arms around him. "M' meanie and 'ou mad! A-and dwishes bad" He sniffed, his voice whopping. "I'm not mad sweetheart. Mama was just having a bad day, okay? I would never be mad at me" She smiled softly.

"Where's star? How about we play with him for a bit?" "Star ish gone! Star go "bye bye"" Tao pouted. "Oh shi-shoot!" Elle said, correcting herself. "Where did you last leave him?" "At dat park!" Tao whimpered. "Okay.. it's okay. I'll look for it tomorrow okay? How about we clean up your mess?-" Elle looked over to the living room, seeing the clean and neat room. "Oh wow you cleaned it already. Good job honey. High five!"

Elle raised her hand up and Tao gladly gave her a high five. They both ended in giggles

Next day
~~~

"Wha are you doing mommy?" The little 3 year old asked curiously. "Hold on baby!" Tao was standing in the middle of the living room with a blindfold on since Elle cannot trust him to not open his eyes without the blindfold (after 4 presents spoiled). "Okay love open out your arms" Tao opened up both of his arms as Elle gave him the present. "What ish it?" Tao asked, tilting his head to the side. "Give me a minute honey. Just let me untie your blindfold"

Elle walked behind Tao, untying his blindfold. As the blindfold dropped to the floor, Tao screamed like the little kid that he was to see Star, his comfort fox plushie, in his arms. "Star star!" He said, stimming by spinning around in circles. "Yes love. He's a bit muddy but I found it when I went back to the park" Elle smiled softly.

"Tank 'ou mommy!" Tao squealed and hugged Elle tightly. Even tho Tao usually doesn't like being touched, this was a special moment. "You're welcome love" Elle smiled.

A/N: ahh sorry for the long wait! I was taking a short break. I'll try to do everyone's requests that they left out:D