regression?

~~~~~

~~~~~

little : Nick
cg : Charlie
little age : unknown (around 5-8 years old)
plot : finding a coping mechanism for Nick
warning : diaper mention
extra / a/n: i kinda kin Nick and I headcanon him about needing comfort most of the time but too scared to tell anyone(since I can relate) soo this oneshot is kinda about that?-

~~~~~

Once again, Charlie found Nick chewing on his blanket. "Nick- baby- please stop chewing on the blanket.." Nick was chewing on Charlie's sage green blanket while spaced out in his thoughts. Nick's eyes shot up and immediately stopped chewing on the blanket. "Oh char- I'm so sorry! I-I don't know why I keep doing this-" Nick quickly stopped talking when Charlie's lips was pressed on Nick's. It turned into a short make out session and Charlie stopped when he knew Nick definitely calmed down.

"What happened to 'no saying the S word!'" Charlie smiled. Nick chucked a bit before slowly frowning again. "I don't know what's wrong with me.." Nick held his forehead with his hand and Charlie sat beside him worriedly. "I've been chewing on things, becoming more 'quiet' I suppose, been obsessed with stuffed animals, you know Charlie, right?" Nick whimpered at the last part. It was silent for a few moments. "No no- you think I'm crazy right?" It shocked Nick that he said that. "No no! I understand what you mean love. I was just trying to process all of this of course" Charlie tried to calm nick down again.

"This seems a bit serious baby. I mean you're becoming more.. childish? Not that I mind of course! But it still seems weird that this is happening suddenly" Nick looked in his lap. He knew this behaviour was weird for a 17 year old but serious? "Wanna search this up.. together?" Charlie held nick's chin to him, forcing him to look at him. Nick smiled softly and nodded. "Y-Yea. Yea I'll really like that babe" Charlie nodded and pulled up his laptop.

~~~

"None of this is making sense!" Nick screamed. They've been researching about this for 2 hours and google wasn't helpful. "Hey hey, let's not panic here.." Nick felt more worried but nodded sadly. Charlie scrolled down a little more before age regression pulled up. "Hey, what's this?" Charlie said which caught nick's attention. Nick looked up to Charlie's screen. The definition of age regression showed up and it perfectly exampled what Nick was and how he was feeling like. They sat there for a few moments.

"Wow.." Nick mumbled. "So I'm what they call a 'little'" Charlie nodded silently still shocked. They were both happy that they found a definition but it was still shocking. "You age regress.. oh wow I'm dating an age regressor.. Babe I'm so happy we finally found something" Charlie smiled and kissed nick's cheek playfully. "Do I need pacifiers and... diapers." The word almost made him gag. He wasn't the one to judge. Of course he didn't mind people's business but diapers wasn't for him. "We don't have to use diapers if you don't want to babe. It's only for younger ages under 2"

A/N: realize the last few scentences sounded rude so I don't care if people use diapers when regressed :D

"Yeah I just don't feel that comfortable" Nick smiled. They looked at some more little gear and they found some stuff Nick was comfortable with. They knew sippy cups, stuffies, definitely some marvel action figures, colouring books, a big box of crayons (one of those big fancy ones that had colours you never knew existed but would always be jealous off) since Nick can pay for it with his own money, and lastly some onesies and graphic tees. They both ordered a bunch of stuff which in a total was around $300. Even though they knew that they were going to be broke, they didn't care. Today was so exciting for the both of them.

"They look like they'll ship around in a week" Charlie chucked and Nick hugged him tightly. "Oh- what is this hug for babe?" Charlie awkwardly laughed. "I'm just so happy Im dating such a supportive person-I'm super happy that dating you Charlie nelson" Nick smiled innocently while hiding a pun in there for fun. "Nelson? Charlie.. Nelson.. I like the sound of that" Charlie looked up at Nick and kissed him passionately.

Timeskip to a week later.

"Where is it?" Nick whined. On Nick's phone, it showed that the package would deliver in less than 5 minutes and Nick was very inpatient. "It'll be here soon Nick. How about we just watch some funny videos on YouTube while we wait?" Charlie signed but tried to show his cheerful self. "But what if my mom sees- I don't want her to know right now!" "Your mom never goes through your stuff, why would today be the day?" Charlie cupped Nick's face with his hands and forced him to look at him. Nick . frowned but his lips shaped into a small smile. "Mk-" The doorbell rang and Nick jumped up. "It's here it's here!" Nick giggled like a little kid as he ran downstairs.

~~~

There was a bunch of boxes. Big, small, every size. Nick ran to get scissors and ripped it open. "Hey hey! Let me at least see!" Charlie ran upstarts to nick's room and he stopped to laugh. Nick insisted to carry all the boxes and was still faster than Charlie running up. Charlie had the moment to sit down beside Nick and he ripped the box open. First was the sippy cups he ordered. He ordered some blue clues and Mickey Mouse ones. Both of them were some of nick's favourite shows as a kid (he had a LOT) and when he first saw them, he knew he needed to buy them. "These are kinda cute" Nick smiled.

"Yeah they're really cute!" Charlie gasped. "I loved Mickey Mouse as a kid" Charlie held up the Mickey Mouse sippy cup. "Same!" Nick cheered

They looked at the rest of the stuff and placed it in a few shoe boxes in his closet. Although Nick's mom would never look through his stuff, David might so it's good to keep it hidden.