insecurity

~~~~~

~~~~~

little : Nick
cg : Charlie
little age : 11 months - 1 year
plot : Nick gets a bit insecure while shopping + Charlie comforting him
warning : talking about body images
extra: none
requested by: who_is_jem1030

A/N: Yippee another little Nick oneshot! Sorry for not updating frequently like most heartstopper Oneshots but I've been busy with school! I'll try to do at least 1 oneshot every 2 weeks!

~~~~~

"Come on, let's go to that store!" Charlie pointed excitedly to the store beside him. Charlie and Nick decided to have a little date on Sunday. They went to the mall and went to many stores, ate some food, and many more. Although Nick's feet were getting tired for walking around for almost 4 hours, he saw how fun Charlie was and decided to stay a little longer.

"Alright!" Nick smiled, seeing how happy Charlie was. Charlie never Smiled like that for years! The last time he smiled like that was on their first date at the beach. It's Charlie's favourite memory. Charlie pulled Nick's arm in the store while skipping happily.

Nick always wondered why it was Charlie's favourite store but he soon found out. If you didn't know Charlie loves sweaters, and the store was full of them! All sizes, colours, and designs. "I know you're not a big fan of sweaters but there is a bunch of t-shirts if you want to buy something" Charlie said after he saw Nick standing there a bit awkwardly.

"Thank you Love" Nick held Charlie's waist and kissed him on the lips quickly. Although they both loved PDA, He knew Charlie gets a bit uncomfortable when people looked at him. "Mm you're welcome!" Charlie said quickly and ran away. Nick stood there confused. "Why did Charlie run away?" He thought but shook his head to shake it off.

He went into one of the t-shirt sections and found a blue t-shirt almost screaming his name for him to wear it. It was one of the shirts Nick was looking for online. "Oh perfect!" Nick's eyes sparked in joy. He didn't even want to check the price but he did check the size. "Medium, perfect!" He said accidentally out loud. He looked around himself to make sure no one heard him and luckily no one heard him (..hopefully)!

He looked around and found 2 other t-shirts and pants. He looked at it and giggled to himself. He was happy that he found some pretty cool stuff! "No wonder this is Charlie's favourite store!" It might even be Nick's favourite store. He threw the clothes on his arm and walked to the fitting room.

He saw a women there in her late 30's. She had long wavy brunette hair and dark green eyes. She had rosy lips and was around 5'5. She look at Nick and smiled. He stood there a bit uncomfortable but then looked what she was wearing. She wore a dark grey graphic tee and baggy jeans. She also had a black zip up hoodie around her waist.