sleepy time

~~~~~

~~~~~

little : Charlie
cg : Nick
little age : 1-2
plot : sleepy time for Charlie & Nick
warning : just fluff😱(no angst? So shocking!), also diaper mention (will put a warning to where it starts and ends)
extra: they're at nick's mom house & Nick's mom knows about Charlie's regression

A/N: First little Charlie oneshot 😋👍

~~~

Charlie was plopped on the couch watching paw patrol, his most favourite and childhood show. He was chewing on his favourite baby blue blanket lost in his thoughts. No one knew what he was thinking but he seemed to be focused on it. Nick was in the kitchen, pouring chocolate milk in Charlie's baby bottle. It had little stars on it and a light blue cap on it. Nick twisted the cap on tight and looked at Charlie, softly smiling.

"Baby boy, it's bedtime" Nick hummed before heading over to the living room. Charlie looked and him and pouted sadly. He obviously didn't want to bed so early- or early for a 14-15 year old boy. Nick thought he was being soft for letting his 1 year old sleep at 9:00pm instead of 6:00-8:00pm. Charlie pouted at the tv with sadness. "s'how" Charlie whimpered, his voice low and sad. "I know little one but some one needs to get their beauty sleep"

"B'u s'how!" Charlie said, his voice getting angrier and louder. "Sweetheart do not raise your voice" Nick warned him before turning off the tv and picking him up. "The show isn't going anywhere. I'll start the episode again tomorrow morning" Nick said sternly before talking in a soft and cheerful tone again. "You're lucky that it's Saturday tomorrow, aren't you cutie?" Nick kissed his forehead and Charlie giggled and rubbed his nose on his.

Charlie nodded and rest his head on his shoulder. Nick's mom walked in and looked at them both. She immediately knew that Charlie was regressed and smiled. "Daddy's mama!" Charlie giggled and made grabby hands to Sarah. "Aww hello sweetheart" Sarah said in Aww and picked Charlie up. It was easy for Sarah to pick him up since she used to babysit a bunch of kids. "Nu ni ni b'u daddy makin 'm!" (No sleep but daddy making me) (incase you couldn't understand) Charlie whined.

"Well Nick- I mean 'daddy' wants you to get a good night rest before going back to your house tomorrow" Sarah smiled. "Hmph!" Charlie huffed. "I made you some chocolate milk my favourite prince" Nick smiled and Charlie gasped. "Baba(milk) pwease?" Charlie asked. "I don't know... someone isn't being a good boy tonight" Charlie was taken by surprise. He knew he was being a bit bratty.. but no chocolate milk? Chocolate milk is Charlie's favourite. "M' sowy" Charlie whimpered and Nick felt a bit guilty.

"Maybe I'll give it if you promise not to cause anymore trouble" Nick grinned and Charlie thought about it. Sarah leaned into Charlie's ear to whisper something. "If I were you sweetheart, I would be a good boy and take that chocolate milk" Charlie looked at her and she winked. "Mm otay! Sowy daddy! Baba pwease?" Charlie made grabby hands for the milk and Nick gave it to him. "Tank 'ou daddddyyy!" Charlie giggled and drank it happily. "You're welcome my little prince" Nick teased and Sarah gave Charlie back to Nick.

"Oh gosh, he's getting heavier any day- or I'm just getting a bit more weaker" She chucked. "Mhm! i's stwong b'oy!" Charlie smirked and held up his arms to show his muscles. "Yes you are dear" Sarah smiled. "Well let's go upstairs. Don't think that I forgot about your bedtime little one" Nick ruffled his hair into a messy way before fixing it back to how it was before. "Aww.." Charlie whined. "Mm otay" Charlie rubbed his eyes and yawned. "See squirt? You're tired, aren't ya?" Nick teased him more.

"Nu uh!" Charlie shook his head before taking another drink of his milk. "Uh huh" Nick smirked. "Baby, not tease him..! You're acting like a 5 year old" Sarah laughed and Nick blushed from embarrassment. "Mom.." He mumbled and Charlie giggled. "Well I'm going to make myself some tea. Goodnight both of you" Sarah softly smiled, looking tired. "Night mom" Nick said and looked at Charlie, signalling him to say Goodnight as well. "Ni ni!" Charlie smiled ear to ear and Sarah kissed his forehead.

Diaper warning. Please scroll to the ends if you don't wanna see this !

The two went upstairs and they went to start their routine. "Lay down baby, I want to change you" Nick said while laying out the changing blanket. Charlie laid down and Nick started to unzip his blue Dino onesie. Charlie wasn't uncomfortable with Nick seeing him. It was a bit awkward at first, even with him in little space, but now it became something normal like brushing your teeth or driving a car. Nick quickly checked his diaper. "You haven't used it but it doesn't hurt to change you into a new one, does it?"

Nick looked away while changing him out of the diaper into a new one. Although Charlie didn't mind him looking, Nick still felt bad doing so. Nick felt happy seeing his little boy in a new clean diaper. "What kind of pjs do you want baby? Do you want another Dino onesie but green or maybe those new pjs you bought-" "Chu shirt!" Charlie giggled. "That's what you want as your pjs?" Nick raised his eyebrow and laughed slightly and Charlie nodded quickly. "Mhm!"

It ended !! Now they're just picking out his pjs!

"Why am I not surprised, you always want to sleep in daddy's clothes Hmm?" Nick said and blew Charlie's stomach. He started laughing uncontrollably. "Daddy stopppp!" Charlie giggled. "Okay fineee!" Nick stopped and went into his closet. He found Charlie's favourite shirt. On their 3rd date, they went to a new theme park that opened an hour away from them. There was a photoshoot and it was like it all over again. But instead of the photos being on a strip, you got the option to choose if you wanted the photos on a t-shirt. Nick obviously said yes. Even though he paid $45, it was still worth it when he saw him and his lover's face on the shirt.

It was a black shirt with them with Charlie on his lap kissing him on the neck while Nick was laughing his heart out. "Want to wear you favourites shirt to bed darling?" Nick held up the shirt in front of Charlie and he gasped. "Yes yes yesss!" He cheered and Nick tossed it to the bed. He walked over, got the shirt, and put it on him. "He looked so cute in it, I could just squish him!" Nick thought. Nick quickly put black shorts under him before looking at him. He looked so peaceful but also tired.

"Here's your pacifier little one" Nick got the pacifier from beside him and shoved it in his mouth. It was a dinosaur pacifier. Charlie giggled and made grabby hands. He obviously needed to sleep and Nick could tell he was gonna sleep all night without any interruptions. Nick picked him up and tucked him in his bed. "I'll turn off the lights" Nick walked over to the light switch and switched it off. Luckily there was a light switch so Nick was still able to see. Nick walked over to the bed and he moved in next to him and cuddled him, making Charlie the little spoon. It was quiet for a bit until Nick heard small snores coming from Charlie.

It was a calming moment and Nick was thankful for that, especially from the stressing day. "I love you handsome" Nick thought before falling asleep as well.

A/N: Instead of making a oneshot schedule, imma just post whenever I want! Hope that's alright :D