lemon (no plot)

A/N THIS IS PURELY LEMON - IT CAN BE SKIPPED AS IT ADDS NOTHING TO THE PLOT

enjoy :)

*(Y/N) POV*

Giyuu wraps his hands tighter around my waist while deepening the kiss. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip, as he pulls me closer. I part my lips, allowing his tongue inside of my mouth, to meet mine. 

My hands move into his hair and I move my legs around him, completely straddling him. He pulls back and kisses the side of my mouth, moving across my jaw and down my neck. His hands push the light robe I wear off my shoulders and I take my hands away from his hair to remove it as he continues his trail of kisses. 

I feel his tongue swipe up my neck and I sigh in pleasure. He moves his mouth next to my ear and whispers, "I think we should test your Total Concentration Breathing a little bit." He moves back to my lips and places his hands between us. 

I feel as he works his way down the buttons of my shirt, a chill sweeping over me once it opens. He pulls back again and looks at my chest, pushing my shirt off of my body.

Instantly his mouth is on my nipple, sucking and licking, his hands on my back holding me to him. I whimper and let my head fall back a bit, dropping my hips lower onto his. 

I feel him under me and rub against him. He moans against my breast and pulls away. I look at him, immediately missing his mouth, when he pushes me onto my back. 

I look up, his hair cornering me in as he hovers over me. He lowers his hips to mine and pushes against me, letting me feel how hard he is. "Is this what you want?" He questions me before biting my ear. 

I let out another whimper and nod my head. His hand slowly trails down my neck, to my chest, and grabs one of my nipples, pinching it. 

"Words, baby, I need your words." His hand continues on its path down my stomach, stopping at my waist band. He trails his fingers across the hem and I lift my hips up, trying to get him to keep going. 

"I asked you a question, (Y/N), what's the answer?" He looks at me, eyes full of lust and dominance. "Yes," I whisper, "please." 

He smirks and places a kiss on my lips. "Good girl." Slowly he inches his hand under my waist band and pulls the rest of my clothing off in one go. Completely exposed, I watch as Giyuu, still clothed, kisses his way back up to my thigh. 

He spreads my legs apart and hovers over where I want him. I inch my body closer to him. He lets out a chuckle, "So impatient." Instantly his tongue is on me, licking up towards my clit. I suck in a breath as he catches it and circles his tongue around. 

He goes back down, his tongue working its way inside of me. I wrap my hands in his hair, letting out a moan. I feel his smirk as he licks up once more before crawling back over me. 

"This isn't fair," I motion towards his clothing. He gives me a smirk, pulling back a bit to remove his night shirt.

I move my hands towards his toned and lightly scared chest, running them down to the top of his shorts. 

I give him a smirk myself and push them down, along with his boxers. I watch as his hard dick comes out of his clothing. I use my feet to push the his clothes the rest of the way down, completely removing them. 

I let out a small yelp when Giyuu grabs my chin, angling my face towards his smirking one. "You've had your say. Now, you're all mine pretty girl." 

My mouth parts, words struggling to come out. Then he's inside of me. My head falls back towards the futon, back arching. Giyuu's mouth near my throat, his smirk evident, enjoying the gasp that left my mouth. 

It's not easy finding time for our sex life between and during missions. But whenever it happens, he definitely makes it worth it. 

I feel him pull back out slowly, thrusting back in quicker then he removed himself. Teasing, playing with me, as he does. 

He starts kissing down my neck again, back to my chest. His hands on my waist, as he finds a quicker rhythm. 

When his lips wrap around my nipple again my body tenses and a moan escapes me. I can tell he felt it too because of the groan he lets out against my breast. 

I move my hips up towards his, meeting his pace as he slides a hand between us. His fingers find my clit, circling just where I want him. 

My mind escapes me, "Fuck." I feel his breath back near my ear, "Thats it baby. I love the way you take me." 

I turn my face, meeting his and capture his lips with mine. His free hand comes up to my cheek, forcing me against him more. 

His fingers quicken and I feel the pleasure take over my body, trying to remove myself from his mouth. 

Giyuu holds me there, not stopping his movements as I start whimpering into his kiss. "Giyuu. Please."

He releases my cheek and moves his hand to my nipple, stimulating every part of me. "See pretty girl, all you need to do is use your words." 

With his words and all of the pleasure I feel myself fall over the edge. Waves ripple through me and I tense, my body pulsing to meet his as he rides out my release. He sits up higher, holding my hips, meeting every movement I make. 

He looks down at me, through hooded eyes, "Shit." His whole body stiffens, hips meeting mine, once, twice, and again, slow and hard. 

I let out a moan, my body sensitive following my orgasm and he finishes his. He brings his arms back down by my head, giving me a kiss before pulling out of me.

I groan at the loss of him and he chuckles, laying beside me. His arms wrap around me, pulling me into his chest. 

My eyes heavy, from a long day and extra activities. Before my body drifted off to sleep I heard Giyuu joke, "You maintained your Total Concentration Breathing through that. Keep it going." My face flushed and I buried my head deeper into his bare chest before finally falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Some lemon was requested so here we go. This is my first time writing anything like this so I'm sorry if it's not great. 

xx