Chapter 23

TW: A slight smut. This was my first time writing anything like this, so I was a little awkward, sorry lol. ALSO just a reminder that the Golden Trio and Y/N are now all 18 years old, as this current christmas is a year after Chapter 20.

The Burrow was ever more full than usual, and the Weasley's had dragged out an extra table to seat everyone for dinner. After coming inside, Molly had rushed you over to the table, insisting that you sit at her side so she could talk to you. Molly had always had a soft spot for you, and it had been hard for her to go so long without seeing you. She did view you as an extra child of hers after all, not that she was in any way short of them. Dinner was ready when you walked through the creaky back door, closing it against the now biting wind. Ron wasn't in the dining room, but everyone else was, and you followed Molly's beckoning hand. Sitting down in your designated seat, utensils floated through the air towards your plate. A spoonful of salad, a pitcher of some kind of fizzing purple drink, mashed potato, some kind of stewed meat, steamed peas. Whatever you shook your head at turned away and floated off to another plate. Everyone else began to take their seats, with Fred pulling out the chair next to you, his signature grin plastered on his face. But before he could take a seat, the collar of his shirt was snatched from behind, and he was hauled upwards. Ron stood behind the chair, glowering down at his older brother. Ron's usually fiery orange hair was now a deep red colour from the shower he had obviously taken, and rested limp against his forehead. Little drops of water splashed down from his hair and landed on his cheeks, nose and shirt.

"Out." Ron commanded. Fred raised his hands in a sarcastic surrender before walking to sit in the chair opposite. From the look on his and George's face, he had received the desired reaction. Ron didn't sit until he was sure that the twins were done with their antics. When he took his place next to you, his previously annoyed expression was replaced with a soft smile, and he reached his hand up to pat your head. Taking your napkin, you lifted it and began to wipe the water from Ron's face before lightly drying his hair.

"There, we wouldn't want you to catch a cold." You smiled at him, and Ron's freckled face glowed a light pink. From across the table you heard the twins snickering. Ron rolled his eyes.

Dinner was accompanied with the boisterous laughter of your company as everyone enjoyed themselves. The chatter was loud, and you were halfway through your plate when you felt someone staring at you. Looking up you locked eyes with Fred, who winked at you.

"Y/N, darling, would you mind passing me a forkful of mash please?" He asked innocently. You raised a brow in confusion, knowing he could just beckon over a floating utensil, but obliged anyway, not wanting to upset anyone. Picking up a leftover fork, you scooped up some mashed potatoes and turned back to Fred. He leaned over the table and opened his mouth expectantly. You paused, shocked at this oddly intimate action, and you could see Ron freeze next to you, no longer paying attention to Harry and Sirius' conversation.

"Uh, Fred?" He didn't budge at your words, but the corner of his open mouth lifted in amusement. Next to him, George covered his silent laughter.

"Come on, Sweetheart. I just want a taste-" Fred was cut off by Ron grabbing the fork from your hand and shoving it down Fred's throat. Fred spluttered in shock, and coughed up a chunk of mashed potato onto his plate. The table collectively groaned.

"Fredrick, we have guests. Mind your manners!" Molly scolded, clueless of what actually happened. Fred glared up at Ron as George cackled at his twin, wheezing and leaning back on his chair so far that he toppled to the ground with a clatter. Ron smiled smugly before turning back to his previous conversation. You turned around to Molly and began to ask her about the spells she used when she cooked, when suddenly you felt a hand slide from your knee to your upper thigh, resting there out of sight under the table. You tensed, and the hand squeezed your upper thigh, holding its grip. The thumb grazed back and forth lightly, and you felt the hairs on your arm prickle.

"Are you alright dear?" Molly asked, somewhat worried.

"Of course. Sorry I just need to talk to Ron for a moment." Smiling stiffly, you turned around to be met with Ron smiling proudly, his arm leading under the table, just as you had suspected. "What are you doing?!" You hissed at him. His smile only grew.

"Nothing. Why? Is something bothering you?" His innocent tone contrasted his expression.

"Someone could see! The twins could see!" You continued speaking in a hushed tone.

"Why not? Let them." And with that, he turned around, leaving you flustered yet again.

~.~.~.~

To say you were in need of a shower after your ordeal was an understatement, and you rushed upstairs after dinner. You and Molly were the last people to bathe, but she was busy talking with Arthur, so you hurried away to get it done as quickly as possible. Changing out of your clothes, you attempted to make a mad dash to the bathroom in your towel, clutching your pyjamas to your chest. Last you checked everyone was still downstairs chatting, so you assumed it would be a clear path to the shower. How stupid. In your dash, you ran headfirst into a broad, muscular chest. Ron's blue eyes stared widely down at you. Both of you froze, and you couldn't help but notice his gaze trail slowly over your figure. He gulped thickly. You ran past him again to the safety of the bathroom, and locked the door behind you.

~ Ron's P.O.V ~

Ron watched Y/N as she ran past him and shut the bathroom door. He could feel the back of his neck grow hot, and the familiar tingly feeling of arousal drifted downwards. Despite dating for so long, they hadn't done anything more than make out, always stopping before it went too far. He guessed they were both just a little too shy, and Ron was quite self-conscious of his body. But, he had been working on that, and when his mum said that she wanted to invite Y/N over for Christmas, Ron knew this was when it would finally happen... Hopefully.

Deciding he was getting too...excited, Ron scurried down the stairs and out the back door, thinking that some winter air could cool him off. Out in the field, Ron saw that the quidditch set hadn't been put back in the shed, so he figured that he may as well do that while he was out, and began to trudge over to it. The cool wind was already making him feel normal again, and he bent over to pick up the box when something caught his eye. In Bill's old room, Ron saw a light flicker behind the closed curtains. For some reason, he couldn't tear his gaze away. Then he saw her. Y/N's silhouette wandered into the middle of the window, and Ron watched as she dropped her towel. Despite not actually seeing her, just her shadow was enough, and Ron could make out the curves of her breasts and hips. They swayed as she moved and bent over to grab a shirt, slipping it on over her previously naked figure. His heart pounded in his chest, and Ron could feel an erection growing in his pants. The cold air wasn't doing anything for him now, and he abandoned the quidditch set, rushing back into the house, up the stairs and into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. He leant back against the door, biting his lip and holding back a groan as he slipped a hand down his pants, wrapping it around the base of his dick and imagining Y/N's figure again. He pictured that it was her own hand around it, and then her mouth, pumping up and down and gliding her tongue over it, her big eyes gazing up at him.

Ron whimpered quietly into the empty space, imagining her moaning on top of him, mewling his name over and over and clawing at his back. He imagined sucking on the soft skin of her neck while she wrapped her legs around him. Her calling out his name-

"F-Fuck, Y/N. Ngh." Sweat beaded on his forehead and Ron groaned out into the crook of his elbow, muffling the sound as he released into his boxers. He needed another shower.