Chapter 1: Friends

It was around the 1300 B.C. when I was born. So was my friend Aro. We both were born in Ancient Greece.One day, I was walking and someone covered my eyes.
" Hello Y/n, guess who it is?" Aro said.
" Hello Aro, I know it's you." I said, giggling a bit.
" Feeling joyful for your 20th birthday?"
" Of course, I am joyful. What are you excited for, Aro. You are smiling and it's..." I paused, I can't tell him how I feel.
" It's what?" He asked. change the subject, I can't let him know.
  " I'm excited for my party. Mum, told me to pick someone to marry. Now, that part I'm not excited for." I said, as we were walking.
  " Why are you not excited, Y/n? I mean you meet someone to be forever with, to grow old with. You know?" He asked, with a sad sigh.
  " I know. But...what if he is with another woman. I don't want to marry anyone. Also, are you alright, Aro?" I asked.

~~~ Aro's POV ~~~

  " I know. But...what if he is with another woman. I don't want to marry anyone. Also, are you alright, Aro?" She asked, make a excuse.
  " I don't have partner to dance with, that's what wrong."
  " I can be your dance partner, Aro." She gave me a smile, " Alright, see you tomorrow, Aro. I need to get ready for tomorrow. My birthday...Good Night." She left, I was joyful. I need to get ready as well. I went home with a smile.
  " Brother, why are you smiling?" Didyme asked.
  " I got a date... with Y/n, dear little sister." I told her. Didyme, only 17 years old.
  " Can I follow you?" She asked.
  " No, I don't want you with men. Stay home, alright, Good Night dear sister." I said, laying down, drifting to sleep.

~~~~ Y/n's POV ~~~~

It was my birthday, it was almost time for my party, hope Aro gets here.
  " Hello Y/n, I'm here." Aro said.
  " Thank goodness you are here the dance was about to start." I grabbed his hand, we were dancing. Men, tapped my shoulder, I ignored.
  " Do you want to go take a walk? Before some men and I start fighting." Aro said. I nodded, we left.
We were walking on the beach, it was a beautiful night. I sat down on the sand, Aro sat next to me.
  " Aro, I need to tell you something. I can't keep it in, anymore..." Aro kissed me, we kissed.
  " I do too." He smiled. He caressed my face, kissed me. It was magical. I lied down in the sand, he lied next to me, put his arm around me. We ended up drifting to sleep. The next day, I woke up in his arms.
  " Good Morning, darling." I said. He was still sleeping, I shoved him, to wake him up. He woke up with a smile.
  " Morning, dear. People will be asking." He said. He does have a point.
  " I know, but it is alright. Let's head back now." We got up and walked back. When I was about to go inside, Aro grabbed my hand.
  " I need to ask you something, Y/n, will you marry me?" I was surprised.
  " Yes I will." We kissed.
It was my wedding day, Aro and I got married. I was 26, he was 29. We didn't have kids, we were enjoying our life. Years later, I was 33, he was 36. I was pregnant. One day, I smell smoke, I saw the house on fire, I couldn't get out. I heard Aro, yelling. I fell onto the floor, I saw blackness.

~~~ Aro's POV ~~~

After the fire, I saw Y/n with burns. I couldn't, I cried. I went out on a walk, to the beach, where Y/n and I fell in love. I sat down and cried. A random stranger came up to me.
  " Do you wish to take away the pain?" He asked. I nodded.