Chapter 4: What is Happening?!?!

The Voultri was here to see my niece, Renesmee. I am Y/n Swann, Bella's sister. I was the only one in our family who knew my sister's secrets. Well, I mean our dad, Charlie, and our mom, Renee, didn't know anything about vampires or Bella's secrets. I was always attached to Bella, mom said. I guess I still am. I walked with Renesmee, Jacob(in his werewolf form), Bella, and Edward. Aro looked a bit shocked for some reason, but he was surprised seeing Renesmee.
  " Y/n, don't think about it." Edward muttered. Damnit, I forgot he can read my thoughts, sometimes. When we were near Aro, Bella, Renesmee, and Jacob went forward. Edward and I were behind them. I walked a bit forward, Edward stopped me. Renesmee put her hand on Aro's cheek, she is probably showing the vision. Aro looked surprised at Renessme, he next asked for Bella's hand. Next, Aro asked for Edward's hand, then he asked for mine. My head started hurting, I fell to the cold snow.
" Jane." Aro said.
" I'm not doing anything, sir." Jane said.
" STOP THIS, NOW, ARO!!" Carlisle shouted from a far. I stood up, still feeling sharp pain.
" I'm fine, everyone. Just got dizzy." I said. I walked over to Aro, gave him my hand. I started to feel more pain in my head, what is happening? Aro let go, quickly, but why?
" Well, we still don't know if we can trust you all with the child. We don't know what she will grow up to be." Aro said. His words disgust me. I saw everyone look to the side, I looked, it was Alice and Jasper. They came with two other people. Alice and Jasper came up, the guards got hold of them.
  " I have witnesses of my own. They will be here very soon." Alice said. I looked to the side, I saw two people. They walked forward, I can see they are vampires as well.
  " What is your name?" Aro asked. The two stopped.
  " My name is Nahuel, I'm half human, half vampire. This is my aunt, Huilen." Nahuel said.
  " What's your diet?" Aro asked.
  " I eat regular human food." Nahuel said.
  " Well...there's no danger here, everyone. This was all just a misunderstanding." Aro said, looking at Irina,
" Demetri, Felix." Aro said. Demetri and Felix went over to Irina.
  " I'm sorry." Irina's last words lingered around. Demetri and Felix put there hands, firm on Irina. Caius took her head off, her body fell onto the snow. Caius dropped her head and set her remains on fire. It was a shocking sight.
  " We all can go home, there's no danger here. We will not be fighting today, or tomorrow. Although, there is one problem. We have a human, here, Y/n Swann. You die or become one of us. Come here, dear." Aro said. I walked over to Aro. Why do I have to changed? I have been keeping this thing a secret. I was furious and filled with disgust to be turned by him. I looked over to Alice, glancing at her for help. She mouthed " I'm sorry." Was this my future? Was this what Alice saw? Carlisle ran over to me before Aro bit me.
  " Pain." Jane said. Carlisle fell on his knees to the snow.
  " CARLISLE!!" I shouted, I ran over to him, so did Esme. Then, Jane made Esme in Pain. I started to cry.
  " Stop, stop it. Please." I plead, looking at Aro.
   " Jane." Aro said. Jane stopped. Carlisle and Esme stopped screaming in pain. I had to do this, I had to be transformed now or I die or my family dies. I stood up and walked over to Aro.
  " I'm sorry for doing this, my dear." He whispered in my ear before he bit me. Aro bit my neck, I felt sharp pain...going through my body. I screamed. Next thing, I saw—

~~~Aro's POV ~~~

  " I'm sorry for doing this, my dear." I whispered in
Y/n's ear before I bit her. I bit her neck, I heard her scream in pain. It hurt me to hear her scream, I also drank some blood. Her blood was intoxicating, I couldn't stop having it. But, I had to change her, it was by law that no humans know.
When I was finished, she couldn't move, she fell but I caught her. I sat on the ground and put her head on my lap, caressing her face.
  " NOOO!" Bella shouted, Bella ran over to Y/n and I. There was a lot of shocked faces from the Cullens side. Bella grabbed Y/n and put her head on her lap, Bella grabbed Y/n and lifted her. I was still sitting on the ground, looking at the snow, blankly. I miss my love, I saw her face in Y/n. I saw her face and body shape in Y/n.
  " Brother, are you alright?" Marcus asked. I stood up.
  " Yes, I am, brother. We should be heading out, now." I said. We ran out, everyone was ahead, I stopped.
  " Such a prize." I said. I left.

~~~ Bella's POV ~~~

No, my little sister. She was...killed. No, no, no...I held her in my arms. I saw Renessme's tears, I remember when Y/n and Renessme were close.
  " Jacob, take Renessme to the house. Edward, can you please take Y/n to the house as well. I need sometime to myself for a bit." I said. Edward took Y/n out of my arms, I didn't want to let her go.
  " Hey, everything will be alright, Bella." Edward said, putting his hands on my shoulders, I let go of Y/n,
" Everything will be alright, Bella. Trust me, alright." Edward said. I nodded.
  " I'm going to go...get some space, alright? I need some time to grieve." I said.
  " Alright. I love you." Edward said.
  " I love you, too." I gave Edward a kiss and ran.