Chapter 10: Reunited?

~~~~ Y/n's POV ~~~~

I was reading a book in my room, Aro was in the throne room. Caius kept on bothering him to do his work. You know what, I'm going to go check on him. I got up and walked out of my bedroom.
When I arrived to the throne room, I stopped in shock. I saw Paul... Bella ran over to me, she hugged.
  " I was worried about you. I missed you. How are you?" Bella said in my ear.
  " I'm fine, sis. I'm fine." I said.
  " Y/n, I'm sorry for what I said. I never meant to pressure you." Paul said right behind Bella.
  " He ran and ran all the way from Forks without rest." Bella said. I saw Aro's eyes, I can see from a far. Aro's eyes with sorrow. I just kept staring at Aro, his face and eyes filled with sorrow and heartbreak.
  " Hey, Y/n? Y/n?" Paul was getting my attention.
  " Hmm?" I asked.
  " Maybe when we get back to Forks, do you want to go out with me?" Paul said. I shedded a tear, just staring into Aro's eyes. Seeing the pain and heartbreak. I ran to Aro, grabbed his hand and pull him out of his seat. I put my hands on his face, caressing his cheek.
  " I'm not going with him, I rather go with you." I said.
  " I love you, Y/n." Aro wiped the tear.
  " I love you, Aro." I said. We kissed. I bet everyone is shocked by this.
  " You-you brainwashed her." Paul shifted into his werewolf form. Aro put me behind him, he is guarding me.