Chapter 7: Decisions

I ran and ran, I decided to figure out where I will go when I'm far from Edward's mind.
I was far, far from Edward's telepathy. I saw a town near by, looks like I'm in Europe. I ran to the town, I'm starving.
When I arrived, I realized I'm in Volterra, Italy. This is where the Voultri is. Well, I can talk to Aro then.
I walked in the castle, two guards went in front of me.
  " I'm here to see Aro." I said.
  " Come with us." One of them said. We walked to somewhere in the castle. We walked into a room, Aro was sitting down.

He looked towards my direction, I stopped

He looked towards my direction, I stopped. He set his book down and rushed towards me.
  " Y/n, it's good to see you. Welcome." Aro said.
  " Hello Aro." I looked to the floor.
  " It's alright to look at me, it there something bothering you?" Aro asked. I looked up to eyes, his eyes are a radiant red. Why are they red?
  " It's something I need to tell you, privately." I said. He gave out his hand.
" Let me see." He said. I gave him my hand. We looked into each other's eyes.
" Oh, I see. We will discuss this more, privately." He said. Our hands let go.

~~~~ Paul's POV ~~~~

Y/n jumped off the balcony and onto the ground, she ran. I jumped after her, I ran. Trying to catch up to her. I stopped, I need to catch my breath. I went back to the Cullens, shifted into my human form. I went inside, I closed the door. Suddenly, I was shoved against the door by Edward.
" Why did you make her leave, you bastard?!?" Edward said, angrily. Bella and everyone else came into the room.
" Wait, what happened?" Bella asked.
" Y/n, she is not here." Edward said, still pinning me against the door. I'm starting to suffocate.
" Where is my sister, Paul? Where did she go? TELL ME!!!" Bella yelled.
" Calm down, Renessme is sleeping." Jacob came downstairs from Renessme's room, " Also, he can't talk while he is...umm, choking." Edward got off of me. I fell on my knees catching air.
" So, what happened? I fell asleep." Jacob said. I'm still catching air.
" Wait, Y/n is gone?" Alice asked.
" Yes, she ran. I don't know where, my telepathy can't go far wherever she went." Edward said. Emmet walked a few steps forward, Carlisle stopped him.
" Why did she run away?" Jasper asked.
" She ran away because Paul said something to her that pressured her...or something." Edward said.
" What did you say to make her leave, Paul? What did you say?" Bella asked. I start to get up.
  " I...I...imprinted on her." I looked down to the floor. Bella walked over to me, she slapped me, so hard.
  " Ow, are you considering to break my jaw or what?" I said.
  " I can do that right now." Bella walked a few steps, close to me. Edward stopped her.
  " We will find her, Bella. Don't worry." Carlisle said. Bella nodded her head, " Who's going to go search for Y/n? Some of us has to stay here in case she comes back."
  " I'm will stay here with Renessme." Jacob said. Of course he is going to stay.
  " Jasper and I are going to stay here." Alice said.
  " Is everyone going then?" Edward asked. Everyone that is going, nodded, " Alright, Paul, get the rest of the wolves." I nodded, ran out the door, shifted into my werewolf form. I howled, I heard the werewolves howl. The others came, we met with the Cullens.
  " Alright, we are going in groups of four." Edward said. We all went in groups of four. We all started to search for Y/n.

~~~~ Y/n's POV ~~~~

Aro and I walked to talk more privately. We walked outside, to a beautiful garden filled with red roses. We sat down on a bench.
  " What is it you want to talk to me about? I already know the situation, but I need to know more." Aro said.
  " I know, that you know Paul imprinted on me. But, I have been questioning myself." I said.
  " What is the question you have been asking? I didn't go deep in your mind, I only saw the problem." He said. I put my face in my hands, covering my face. He put his arm around me, I bursted out:
  " I don't know how to feel right now...the question I'm asking myself is why am I starting to have feelings for you? Ever since you told me, that I was reincarnated. I started to see my past life, as your wife. I saw it all, Aro. All of it. I came here to talk to you about my decisions, I need your help." I cried into his chest, his hand going through my hair, it comforts and calms me. I start to ease down.
  " Well, my dear, I don't want to make the decisions for you. But, you can choose to either love me or not, it won't hurt me. That was the past, the past is in the past." Aro said in a tone, a tone I never heard, the tone I heard only once when he came to see me.
  " Aro, I'm saying is that I'm starting to care for you...not because I was your wife in the past, but because I actually care for you." I put my hand, caressing his cheek, his face. He put his hand on my neck. Our faces were close.
  " I care for you to, Y/n. Not because you are reincarnated of my wife, but only for you. I see a very complete difference from her and you. You are different from her, but you both have some similar aspects. But, I see you." He explained. I chucked.
  " Even though I'm reincarnated, how did we let this make us fall in love with each other?" I laughed a bit.
  " How did it make us?" He chucked, then he changed his expression to a confused look, " Did you say "love"?" He asked.
  " Yes, I did. I made my decision. I love you." I smiled,
" I thought you would read it." I said.
  " I did not...not this time. Y/n, I love you." He said. Our lips were close...we kissed. This made me feel alive even though I was stone, cold dead. Even though I looked human but I was immortal. Aro made me feel human.
  " You make me feel human, Y/n." He smiled, his beautiful smile.
  " You make me feel human too." I smiled, biting my lip. We kissed.