Chapter 12: Powers Unravel

My hand was on his neck, holding his head and body together. Then, I heard his neck, mending back together. I sat up and looked to see his neck, the cracks are going away. Aro sat up.
" Y/n, you are alright. What happened? How am I back to my immortal life?" Aro asked, he put his hand on my cheek. I smiled. I hugged him.
" I'm glad you are back, darling." I said in his ear.
" I'm glad you are still alright." He said in my ear. He kissed me. We were kissing.
" What happened to everyone else?" Aro asked.
" Caius and Marcus are dead, so is Emmet and Felix." I said, Aro looked around. Looking at this sight. He looked back at me, wiping a tear away.
" How am I back to life?" He asked.
" I dont know, I know that I put my hand on your neck, holding your body and head together..." I explained.
" Cherie?" Aro asked.
" Yes?" I answered.
" I believe your powers arrived. Your power is heal." He said. I smiled.
" I believe so too." I said with glee. I got up and went over to Caius, I mend his head and body back together.
" Blasted dog...how am I alive?" Caius asked. I giggled.
" By me." I said. I stood up and walked over to Marcus, I mend him back together.
" Dear child, you have your power." Marcus said. I nodded. I walked over to Emmet, mend him back together.
" Rosalie?" Emmet asked. Rosalie hugged him. I walked over to Felix, I mend him back together.
" Thank you, Y/n. Thank you." Felix said. I nodded. I went to Aro. We were hugging, it felt so good in his arms at last. Bella walked over to me and Aro.
" I'm sorry, sis. I was overprotective and I shouldn't be that much." Bella apologized. I hugged her.
" I know you are overprotective, I was the only one to help you out when Edward left. Of course, you would protect me, I'm your younger sister." I said. Paul walked over.
" Sorry for what I done, Y/n. I should've never been possessive." Paul apologized. I walked and took him by his ear.
" Ow, owow..." Paul winced in pain.
" I know you are, I may be mad at you for a few days, few months, or a few years." I said. I let go of his ear, he fell on the floor. I walked back to Aro.
" We should head back home." Edward said.
  " Alright, the Cullen coven, let's head out. Y/n, are you coming along?" Emmet asked.
  " I'm staying." I said.
  " Alright." Emmet said. Edward, Bella, Emmet, Rosalie, Alice, Jasper, Jacob, and Paul left. The rest of the guard got back to work. Marcus and Caius left to the Study.
  " Aro, you coming?" Caius asked.
  " No." Aro said. Caius and Marcus left.
  " Cherie, do you want to take a walk with me? To the secret garden?" Aro asked.
  " Yes, I would love too." I said, Aro and I, walked hand in hand to the garden.