Chapter 1

Estella's P.O.V

After weeks and weeks of walking I finally made it to Death City. I was walking up a street when i stopped and stretched my legs and my arms before continuing. When I was done I thought it was the perfect timing to start jogging.

After a few seconds of running I rounded a corner and ran into someone causing me to fall on the ground. I looked up to see a man with gray hair, glasses, and a screw going through his head, He knelt down and helped me up.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?? Did I give you those stitches?!" I said looking over his body.

He chuckled "no I'm alright, and these stitches? I've had them for a very long time" I sighed in relief and bowed to the man. "Hello! My name is Estella! And who are you?" I held out my hand.

He smirked and grabbed my hand "my name is Professor Stein to my students, and just Stein to everyone else . Are you a new student at Lord Deaths academy? I've never seen you before. And what's up with your ears?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side.

I shook my head "No, I'm actually looking for someone who goes to it tho!" I jumped up and down and pointed to my ears "I'm a nymph! Haven't you seen one before?"

He watched me as I bounced in glee "well maybe I can help, who are you looking for?" He said putting both of his hands on my arms and bringing his face closer. "And no I've never seen one, but I've heard of them... Can I dissect you?" He said with a creepy smile

I looked at him and blushed, I quickly looked down trying to hid it form Stein. "His name it-it's Crona" I mumbled as I pulled away from him. "And sure, as long as I can dissect you first. I've always wanted to see the insides of a human" I smirked

He smiled at my comment and crossed his arms "deal" I smirked "and about Crona?" I asked again

"That's one of my students. I'm actually on my way to class, if you want you can come with me and see him" he said. I looked up and saw him smiling.

'he very handsome' I thought 'why are you thinking that?? Bad Estella!' I screamed in my mind. "Sure! Lets go!!" I yelled linking his arm with mine. He looked at our arms and looked back up at me and blushed "eh.. Yeah let's go"

•Time Skip to the classroom!•

"So you just got here? You don't have a job or a place to stay?" He said rolling to me in his chair. I rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment "noo.." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Don't worry, I'm sure if we talk to Lord Death he can help you out. And you can just stay with me until you find your own place" he smiled. I smiled back and started jumping up an down again "thank you, thank you, Thank You!" I said jumping onto his lap and hugged him tightly. I could feel the heat from his face as I hugged him tighter.

The bell rang as I got off of Stein and sat on his desk as I watched kids go to their seats.

Once everyone was seated and the bell rang signaling that class was starting.

The whole class started whispering and stared at me for a time until a girl with pigtails raised her hand. "Professor? Who is that girl" she asked pointing at me.

"Oh that's right, this is Estella, Maka" he said rolling to his desk. "What's wrong with her ears? Why are they like that?" Maka asked. The boy with white hair sitting next to her looked at me leaning back in his chair "who cares Maka? She looks cool" Maka slapped him "shut it soul, I'm learning." She hissed

"What's wrong with my ears?" I asked her with sadness in my voice. "Estella is a nymph, a being of nature" Stein said pushing up his glasses.

"SHE'S SO SYMMETRICAL!!" I boy with 3 lines in his hair yelled as he ran up to me grabbing my hands In his. Two twin girls in cowboy outfits ran up behind him and pulled him off of me. "I'm Liz" she said then she pointed to the girl next to her "that's my little sis Patti" the girl named Patti put her whole arm in the air and waved at me "HIIII IM PATTI!! And this boy is our meister Kid!" She cheered as her and Liz pulled Kid back to their seats.

Suddenly the door slammed open "YAHOOOOOOO!!! DON'T WORRY PEASANTS, YOU GOD HAS RETURNED" a boy with blue hair yelled as he ran up to me with a tall girl with black hair ran behind him.

"YOU GIRL, BOW BEFORE YOUR GOD!" He pointed at me. "Black Star, please leave her alone" she said to who I think is BlackStar. "Tubaski don't tell your god what to do.." He rubbed his neck.

I giggled and bowed "I am at my Gods service" I said to them. BlackStar smiled "that's more like it! Your god is pleased. And he would also like you to tell him you name."

I looked at him with a smile still on me face "of course my Lord, my name is Estella. Nymph, a child of nature"

He and tubaski smiled at me as they took their seats as Stein began the lesson. "Today, were going to look into a bird called a finch" he said taking the bird out of its cage.

•3 hours later•
I was way watching him for a few hours while the kids looked grossed out, I didn't understand why, this is pretty cool. 'I wonder what Crona..' I shot up because I forgot about the soul reason I came today!

"Wait Stein, I thought you said Crona was in your class" I said interrupting his dissection. He looked up at me with a cigar in the corner of his mouth. "He's talking to Lord Death, he should be back after break" he said going back into his dead bird.

After a few minutes later the bell rang and students started walking out the door and into the courtyard or into the lunchroom.

"Hey, it would be really cool if you played basketball with us" soul said walking up to me. "I love that game! Thanks soul, that's really cool of you to invite me to play" I said and rubbed his hair blushing "uhh.. Yeah, that's because I'm a cool guy" he took my hand and lead me to the court.

Hey guys! I'm sorry Crona isn't in this chapter but he'll be in the next one I promise!! Bye!!