Chapter 11

Estella's P.O.V

"So.. I've been meaning to ask you, are you a weapon or a meister?" Maka asked me trying to strike up a conversation. "Oh! I'm a Meister!" "Oh cool!.. But you have no weapon, why?"

I stopped walking and thought about it and shrugged "I guess that's because I don't require a weapon partner in order to fight, kinda like professor Stein" the girls stopped walking and looked back at me.

Maka looked into my soul "well it is very large, it might even be bigger then Steins" I gigged as the girls stared at me in shock "I also have the same abilities as he does, like I can match any soul wave link with any weapon. I'm pretty dangerous huh?" I winked and they giggled.

••Time skip to before the party••

At Soul and Makas house.
Maka P.O.V

I quickly put my pink party dress on and let my hair down. I was brushing it when I saw Soul walk past my room in his red and black Tux. I quietly walked behind him and followed him to his room. I peaked in the door way to see what he was up too, to find him trying to style his hair.

"You look nice Soul, trying to impress someone are we" I teased as he turned around to face me. "You make me should uncool" he smirked.

"don't worry Soul, I'm sure Estella will dance with you. The dress we picked out for her was beautiful"

He turned back to the mirror looking at himself, checking for mistakes. "Come on, lets go to the party" Soul nodded and we walked out of the house.

Souls P.O.V

'Im finally going to confess my feelings tonight' I thought while pulling out sheet music.

Black Stars and Tubaskis house.
Black Stars P.O.V

"COME ON!! I WANT TO BE THERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!" I yelled to My weapon. She came down in a yellow dress and had her black hair in a bun. "Don't worry, I'm sure she'll only notice you. After all I chose your suite" she said smiling at me.

"Did you practice the song we wrote for Estella" she asked me. I nodded and grabbed my guitar strapping it to my back.

I looked in the mirror to see my appearance, I had on a black tux with a green tie on. I constantly fixed my outfit, when it to my liking I grabbed Tubaskis wrist and ran out the door.

At kids mansion Kids P.O.V

"We need to get there at exactly 8" I yelled up the stairs fixing my Black and white shoulder stripped tux.

Patty ran down in a long pink dress with her arms extended like and airplane. Liz followed behind her in a blood red dress that reached her knees.

"Come on Kid!" Patty yelled pulling my hands to the door "We need to leave like NOW if you wanna be the first to see her in the dress we picked out for her"

"first besides Crona" Liz corrected walking behind us.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and she shrugged "Estella went home with Crona to change".

"WHAT?! lets get to that dance" I yelled now pulling the twins out the door.

"Wait kid! What about the flowers?" Liz asked me.

"Oh right!" I said running up to my room. I grabbed the beautiful roses and headed back down 'I hope she likes these' I thought leaving the house.

At Cronas House, Cronas P.O.V

Regneroke picked my outfit out it, I'm warring a black site with and out line of gray going down my arms. While Estella was in the bathroom changing, he came out of my back "You better be getting some you little chicken shit" he yelled at me.

I nervously nodded. When I heard the door open from the bathroom seeing her walk out in a sparkling green dress that showed off her curves that reached the floor and had a slits on both sides to show off her legs. It showed her flat stomach, cutting off at her belt line.

"I don't know how to deal with this" I said, Estella giggled walking up to me. She hugged me as kisses both of my cheeks making me blush even more so now.

"oh my gosh, your too cute Crona!"

My heart was thumping at her words 'she's the cute one' I thought but was too shy to say. 'I wish I could tell her how I feel about her.. How I've always felt about her'

"Lets go" she jumped up and down leaving the room "be right there, I just need to get something" I called behind her.

When I made sure she couldn't see me I walked to my bed and lifted my pillow to retrieve a poem I wrote for her.

I inhaled and walked out the door to meet her, she smiled to me I smiled back "M-My I hold y-your hand?" I shyly asked making her giggle, she took my hand in hers intertwining our fingers and giving me a reassuring squeeze.

I chuckled making her smile even more "lets go" I said leading her to the party.