Cronas ending

Cronas P.O.V

When we got to the party everyone in the room had their eyes on Estella looking at her angelic face, i could tell how nervous she was so I squeezed her hand to tell her that I'm here for her.

"Thank you Crona" she smiled at me and I smiled back with a light blush on my cheeks.

Lord Death tapped the microphone "hey hey! Thanks for coming, before the party really starts going I have some words to share with you. Estella will you please come up here?" He said looking in her direction.

She nodded and stood beside him "everyone Estella as been chosen to be your new nurse, so lets give her our up most support " he announced as she looked at him with wide eyes and smiled sweetly at him as the students clapped.

She scanned the crowd and found me. Our eyes locked and I gestured for her to come with me when she was done.

When she came down I took her hand "c-come with me" I said as we walked into an empty room. I shut the door behind us and looked into her eyes "what's wrong Crona?" She asked me with concern in her eyes.

I fiddled with my jacket trying to find what i wrote for her a few days ago. I patted the inside of my pockets until i found it.

"Estella. No words can describe the joy in my heart when I say your name. No words can express the love in my heart when I see your face. No words can contemplate the yearning I've had for you since we first met. My blood my be black but my heart still beats. My blood my be black but my love for you is Always true, Estella-" I cut off as I knell down on one knee and present a black box "Will you marry me?"

With tears In her eyes she nodded and tackled me to the floor "oh yes! I love you Crona, always and forever" she said as she kissed me passionately. I giggled and stuck the ring on her finger.

*5 years down the road*

Estella and I were married on a warm may afternoon under the tree where we first met in the forest.

We have one beautiful little girl named Cosette. She has pink hair like my own and Estella's beautiful blue eyes and cute pointy ears.

She loves to play with the forest animals and can't wait for her little brother Ashton to be born. she loves to sit on her mommy's lap, put her head on Estella's round stomach and talk to the baby about how much their going to play together.

Estella still works at the school as its nurse, and Im a language arts teacher there.

How's the group you may ask?

Kid is now the head of the academy with his weapons Liz and Patty

Maka is taking cooking classes so she can better her cooking skills.

Soul is now a death scythe and is one of kids right hand men

Black Star made up a gang called the rising stars but he's the only member in it.

Tsubaki married and is a proud mother of 5 and she loves her children very much.

Every Friday we all meet up at the basketball court to play ball and to catch up. And in my heart i think ive always known, With Estella by my side I know I can Deal with whatever the world throws at me.

THE END