Chapter 3

•flash back 5 years ago•

I was running through the forest when I thought I heard someone crying. I stopped and looked around in all directions "hello? Is someone here?" I called out into the open scenery. Nothing, no noise. I shrugged and started walking to my favorite spot in the whole forest. It was a tree next to a huge waterfall, at night when all the animals go to sleep and the fireflies come out making their lights dance on the light color water.

I was half way there when I heard the bushes rustle. I called out again "please come out. There's no need to be afraid, I mean you no harm friend". Suddenly a figure come out in a black dress? I guess it's a dress. They had pink hair with beautiful gray/purple colored eyes.

"Y-You promise you you won't hurt me..?" They asked patting the dirt off their gown. I smiled and stepped forward "of course not, friend. Are you a human? What's your name?" He looked into my eyes for a while them looked down. "I-It's Crona."

"That's a very strong name Crona" I said putting my hands on his shoulders. He looked up at me and showed me a sweet smile.

"If I may ask, what are you doing here?" I said tilting my head to the side. He sighed while rubbing the back of his neck. "I ran away from my mother, Medusa" he whispered. I hugged him tightly "say no more, I understand." I told him pulling away. With tears in his eyes He pulled me back in and hugged me. "I don't know what to do.." He sobbed.

I rubbed his back and kisses his neck and cheek. "Don't worry, you can stay with me." He pulled away looking at me with tear stained eyes. I leaned in and kissed his forehead. "Come on, I'll show you around the forest" I said grabbing his hand.

He blushed a dark gray and nodded. We walked about a good mile jut talking about different things. "M-Miss.. I-I don't know your name" he stuttered which made me giggle. "My name is Estella, and I'm a nymph." I bowed to him.

He cocked his head "what's that?" He asked. I stood tall and proud "a nymph is a guardian of their area, since this is a forest you can guess which guardian I am" I winked at him. He giggled and shook his head.

"How many of you are there?" He said picking up a rock and throwing it into a stream. I shrugged "I don't know, I'm the only one I know of" he nodded and we continued walking until we reached the waterfall and my favorite tree. It was getting dark so I fixed fried fish for our dinner.

When were don't I grabbed his hand "come on, I wanna show you something amazing" I said dragging him out onto a balcony where the fireflies were out making the area so beautiful I could cry.

I looked over at Crona and his eyes were wide for a moment and a smile started to appear on his face. "It's so pretty" he said then looked at me "but your pretty too.." He whispered to himself but i over heard it (cause you know ears) and a dark blush covered my face.

"Crona?" He looked over at me "yes, Estella?" I looked at the ground "Would you stay with me?" I asked. He smiled and put his hand over mine which naked me look up to see him smiling. "Of course I will" he said hugging me.

•time skip 1 month later•

Crona and I were out by a lake washing our cloths when we heard a loud noise coming from our home. We ran as fast as we could to see it bursted into flames.

"Well, well, well. So this is where my ungrateful son has been hiding. And with a nymph no less, how charming" a voice said from above. I looked up to see a hooded figure on a broom floating down. I closed my eyes and I could sense she was evil. "M-Mother" Crona shuttered moving behind me.

"That's right, now be a good boy and come back with mommy... Unless you want your little friend to die" she hissed pointing a black arrow at me. He started walking to her when I held out my arm to stop him "no Crona. Don't go back, not to her" I looked at him to see tears falling from his eyes "I don't know how to deal with this" he whispered.

I looked at the witch then looked at Crona. "I do. Run, run away from here as fast as you can. I'll distract her to give you some time to escape. And when you do I want you to go to see Lord Death and tell him what happened" I said glaring at Medusa. He stood there and grabbed my arm "NO! I'm not leaving with out you!" He yelled.

I turned my face to him to see sadness, fear, and pain. "Please. Crona.. Let me handle this, I want you to be safe. I hugged him with tears in my eyes. "What will happen to you?" He choked out. I shook my head "it doesn't matter, as long as your safe" I kissed him on the lips "please go. Now" he wiped his eyes and started running.

I looked back at the witch "it's just you and me" I said taking a fighting stance. She smirked as she started her chant and I started mine. "OH SPIRITS OF THE FORESTS.. HERE MY CALLING" yelled as the wind started picking up. Medusa stopped what she was doing and stared at me. The wind got faster and faster "Lets go.. LEAF TORNADO" I raises my hand and pointed to her. Her eyes widened as she tried to get away on her broom, but it was no use. The tornado sucked her in and carried her far away.

I collapsed on the ground from lack of energy. "Thank you sprits" I said going unconscious.

End of flash back

Kids P.O.V.

"How did you know Crona made it?" Black star said I awe. I smiled putting my hands on the back if my head. "Cronas strong, I knew he would make it. And besides I was asleep for 5 years anything could've happened. I smirked

Crona was going to say something when a black blob came out of his back "helloooo baby!" It said

"Eh? What is that?" Estella said taking her hand and placing it upon Ragneroke's (I have no clue how to spell that, sorry) head. "He's very symmetrical" she said with a smile. 'She likes symmetry?? No wonder she's perfect on every way. I will make her mine' I thought

Crona looked worried for a second then grabbed Estella's hands "I need to tell you something"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! Another chapter down :)
I'm sorry if some of you guys are BlackStar fans, he'll be in the next one a lot and you'll see his side of the story. And for you Stein lovers he'll be in the next one too.

BUYE LOVES <3