Chapter 9

Estella's P.O.V

The meal was really good, steins a great cook. After dinner we stayed up watching tv, telling jokes, and enjoying each others company.

Stein looked at his watch and stood up followed by a stretch "Well lets get to bed, it's late" he yawned. I giggled and extended my feet on the rest of the couch "awe is the old man getting tired? It's only 3:25 in the morning" I teased.

He smirked and leaned over me "old man am I? How old do I look?" I thought for a moment "I don't know stein, 35 or 36?" He laughed "I'm 30, how old are you"

I stood up and faked looking hurt "sir! You never ask a lady her age, good night" I said in a British tone and quickly walked Into the nearest bedroom and shut the door. I laughed to myself as soon I laid on the bed when I heard footsteps outside the door.

"Um you know this is my room right?" A voice said from the other side of the door. "But I'm a guest stein" I laughed putting a pillow on my face.

He opened the door and sat on the bed "what are you doing with a pillow on your face?" I chuckled "ask your daddy" I felt the pillow lift from my face to see Stein hovering over top of me.

Our eyes connected for what it seamed like an eternity. I finally broke our gaze when I noticed his chest. It had a huge scar going across it, I brushed my fingers over it making him shiver.

"Stop that, it tickles" he cooed. I smirked when I noticed he was in his underwear. I blushed and cleared my throat "umm.. Why are you..?" He rolled over and laid next to me "I told you, this IS my room" he smirked.

"And I told you that I AM the guest" he chuckled as I propped myself up. We talked for a while when sleep finally over took me.

•• In the morning

I yawned and stretched out my limbs when I felt something warm on my arm. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping Stein next to me. I smiled to myself and got out of bed. I noticed Stein moving his legs and starting to sit up, He put his head in his hands and sighed.

Steins P.O.V

"good morning, old man" I heard next to me, I looked over to see Estella smiling it me. I smirked "you know, age is only a number. It's about looks and how much you like a person"

she thought about it and nodded "your very right" I perked up and walked out of the room with her "So.. What so you wanna do today?"I asked her as We walked into the kitchen, she sat down while I started cooking.

"what am i gonna do.. i think-" "YAHOO!!!" Estella jumped in her seat "what was that?!" she asked. I pinched the bridge of my nose "oh lord" I muttered as Black Star fell on the table out of no where shouting "YOUR GOD HAS ARRIVED!!"

Estella smiled and shrugged "I guess that answers your question"
I sighed looking towards the unwanted guest. He smiled his best smile at Estella then turned to me with a grin and a glare.
I for one was all too happy to return the look at Black Star.

"I've come to collect my goddess, the groups going to the mall to buy cloths for tonight's dance" Black Star said grabbing Estella's arm and racing out the door. "I'll see you tonight Stein, I'm sorry about all of this!" She yelled to me.

"This isn't over, she will be mine" I said to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been awhile, but I'm back! I've been thinking on how to progress this story and I have, it took me forever but I did it. If your still interested in this story like or comment!!

Me: Don't tell kid I lied to him about the 88

Kid: what was that?

Me: nothing!