Chapter 2

Souls P.O.V

'Man Estella's so cool' I thought to myself as we walked to our group.

"So who will be team leaders?" Liz asked. I looked at our group "well I'll be a leader because I'm so cool" I pointed to myself.

"I'll be a leader!" Estella jumped in the air raising her hand. All the boys were watching her bounce around in happiness and got nosebleeds because her boobs bounced up and down.

"Perfectly symmetrical!" Kid yelled as he grabbed her boobs. She stopped bouncing and punched him in the face as hard as she could "you pervert!" She yelled as Patti clapped and laughed yelling stuff like 'she hit him! She hit him! What a hit! Yay!' And all Estella did was smile cooly. 'I think I'm in love' I thought to myself as we picked our teams

Souls team: BlackStar, Maka, Liz.

Estella's team: Kid, Patti, Tubaski.

Estella's P.O.V

"Alright Estella, if your team looses you have to come to school in nothing bout your bra and underwear" Soul said cooly. I smirked "ok. And if we win you have to wear a pink dress to school tomorrow" we shook hands and started the game.

•time skip to end of the game•

My team won against Souls! "Hey soul?" I put my arm around his shoulder "what is it?" He asked

I leaned in and kisses his cheek, making him blush a deep red "you'll look cool in a dress" I teased as I started walking off the court.

"AHHHHH! I can't deal with this!"I heard from behind me. I turned around to see a boy with pink Hair walking this way. 'I know that hair anywhere!' I thought to myself as I ran towards him "CRONA!!!" I yelled tackling him to the ground.

His body was tense and His eyes were closed shut as we were on the ground. With the smile still on my face I rolled on top of him and started kissing his cheek "I've missed you so much" I whispered in his ear. His eyes went wide and his body relaxed "Estella?" He asked. I smiled even bigger and my heart started beating loud enough for him to hear "of course it's me, Crona" I hugged him tightly.

He giggled a little and hugged me back "I've missed you too" he whispered into my long ear making me shiver. I looked at up at his face and saw a light gray on his cheeks. I helped him up as the group ran up to us.

"How do you know Crona?" Maka asked.

I smiled and looked at Crona as he blushed and looked down "it's a long story"

Sorry guys this app is being a big meanie. Tell me how I'm doing with this story! Anything you guys want me to add? Tells me please,
BYE MY LOVES! <3