you're working with zendaya! ☆

✧˖°
real life !

Evelyn sighed as she scrolled through the comments on her recent instagram post. Thousands of people were shamming her, and for what? It's not like she has done anything wrong.. people just hate on her for no reason.

She usually wouldn't care much about the hate, but recently there has been so much. Ever since the release of stranger things 4 Evelyn has been getting thousands of hate comment a day because her character in the show betrays the party. They act as if she wrote the script and wanted her character to do that? Either way the hate isn't necessary because it's a fictional character.

Despite all of the comments, she knew it wouldn't get in the way of her career. She felt very lucky to have the friends that she has because without them she probably would've stopped acting for good. 

Mason and Madeleine has always been there for her, since they have the most scenes together in the show Evelyn has hung out with them the most. But she has always had a soft spot for Miguel. Something about him just makes her fall in love with him even more everyday. 

Evelyn heard a knock on her bedroom door before it opened. She lowered her phone to see her older sister in the doorway. 

"Oh, hey anna!" Evelyn smiled as her sister walked in. "What's up?" 

"I have some very big news!" Anna squealed as she jumped onto Evelyns bed. 

"What is it?" Evelyn questioned as she sat up, curious about her sisters random burst of excitement. 

"I got casted for the new season of Euphoria!" Anna screamed as she handed Evelyn her phone so she could read the email from the directors. Evelyns face dropped; of course she was happy for her sister, but she's still a minor, who would she live with while Anna's filming?

"I'm so proud of you!" Evelyn smiled as she hugged her sister. "But what about me? Where am I going to stay while you're filming.." Evelyn questioned.

"Well I was thinking that you could stay with Madeleine or Mason." Anna shrugged as she pulled away from the hug.

"Oh, I'll ask Maddie." Evelyn said as she unlocked her phone.

"If not I'll decline, I don't want you to-"

"No no, I want you to go. That'll be a good start for your career! Don't worry about me." Evelyn smiled as she texted Madeleine. She didn't want Anna to decline the show just because of her, she'll find somewhere to stay while she's gone. "When do you leave?"

"Two weeks, it's the day after your premiere so I won't miss it!" Anna smiled as she lifted herself off of Evelyns bed.

"Okay, I want to spend as much time as possible with you before you leave!" Evelyn laughed as Anna walked towards her bedroom door.

"Of course! I'm going to Kayla's, let me know if you need anything." Anna smiled as she walked out of her younger sisters room. When she left Evelyn slammed her head into her pillow.

She has a lot to think about.. the black phone release, her sister leaving for filming, hate comments, her friends, casting calls, where she was going to stay while her sister is gone, everything. 

-