get to know her ☆

Once the movie finished everyone cheered. Everyone walked out to the lobby to take pictures with Miguel, Madeleine, Mason, and Evelyn. The movie theater was opened again so many people were coming in, including fans who didn't know they'd be there.

"Hey, Evelyn! Can I talk to you?" Maya asked from behind her causing her to turn around to look at the blonde girl.

Evelyn remembered what Miguel saw on her phone. "Uh, yeah. Sure." Evelyn slightly smiled as she followed Maya over to a red couch near by. 

"Yeah so I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Maya started, fiddling with the ring on her right hand. 

Evelyn furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Evelyn asked. She was almost positive she was apologizing for talking to Sophia, but how did she know that she found out?

"For talking to Sophia. I'm sure you like saw stuff about it but I really didn't think much of it when I started talking to her. I realized what I did was wrong and I unfollowed her and all that, I just wanted to personally apologize to you because what I did was extremely wrong and I would love to be friends with you." Maya finished, finally looking up to look Evelyn in the eyes.

Evelyn was kind of taken aback from Maya's apology. "Yeah, I've seen some things but I understand where you're coming from. And yeah, I'd love to be your friend." Evelyn sent a sweet smile to the girl next to her.

Maya reached over and gave her a hug, Evelyn wrapped her arms around her as well. After a few seconds they both pulled away and talked about random things.

Evelyn was very surprised about how nice Maya actually was, they've been talking for almost 20 minutes now and they actually seem like they could be good friends. 

"Evelyn, my mom is here to pick us up." Madeleine said as she walked in front of the two who were still sitting on the couch. Madeleine was confused on why Evelyn was talking to Maya after seeing her messaging Sophia earlier in the theater.

"Oh okay! Well, bye Maya it was nice getting to know you." Evelyn smiled as she decided to give Maya another hug before getting up from the couch.

"It was nice talking to you! Text later?" Maya asked as they pulled away from the hug, Maya getting up from the couch as well.

"Oh yeah, sure! I'll give you my number from Instagram." Evelyn said as she went and stood beside Madeleine.

"Okay! Have a great night, you as well Madeleine!" Maya said waving to the two who started walking away.

"Bye, you too!" Evelyn smiled as the two turned around and walked to the exit, the smile not leaving her face.

"What was that about?" Madeleine asked in confusion. 

"Oh, she apologized about talking to Sophia and she said that she unfollowed her on social media, and she wanted to become friends." Evelyn said as the two got into Madeleine's moms car. 

"You don't think she's just like.. playing you?" Madeleine said before greeting her mom.

"No, I mean we could check Instagram since you can see who follows who." Evelyn shrugged as she pulled her phone out. She went onto instagram and searched Maya's username in the search bar. Once her account came up she pressed on "Following" and searched Sophia's username up. No results came up and she smiled to herself.