5am premiere wake up ☆

-
real life!

Today was the day of The Black Phone premiere and saying that Madeleine was the most excited was an understatement. Madeleine woke up at 5 in the morning, Evelyn was peacefully sleeping in the bed when Madeleine jumped on top of her, immediately waking her up.

"Madeleine Mcgraw, what the-"

"Today is the premiere!" Madeleine yelled, cutting Evelyn off as she just up and danced on her bed. Evelyn rolled her eyes as she stretched her arms out. The two girls were talking about the premiere and how excited they were until Madeleine's mom, Jackie walked in.

"Oh wow, you girls are up early!" Jackie exclaimed as she sat next to her oldest daughter. Evelyn nodded as she laid her head back on her bed.

"Yeah! I am so excited, do you know when it starts mom?" Madeleine questioned as she read some of the text in their case group chat.

"Yep, we have to be there by 12." Jackie said as she stood up. Madeleine nodded as she responded to some of the questions in their group chat.

"Alright, well I'm going to start making you guys breakfast. The makeup and hair crew should be here in about an hour, so get in your dresses while I make food." Jackie smiled as she walked out of the room. Evelyn walked over to her suitcase and brought out her blue dress that she bought with her sister for the premiere.

While Evelyn walked over to the bathroom to get changed, Madeleine looked through her closet for a dress to wear. She was going to wait for Evelyn to get out of the bathroom to ask her which dress she could wear, since she had two options. 

Evelyn walked out of the bathroom after a good 10 minutes and saw Madeleine with her back turned to her.

"Boo!" Evelyn exclaimed as she walked behind Madeleine causing the girl to jump.

"Oh my gosh, Eve! You look so good!" Madeleine smiled as she hugged the older girl.

"Thank you! Where's your dress?" Evelyn questioned as she followed Madeleine to her closet.

"Okay, so I have two options. I have this one." Madeleine started as she pulled out a red sparky dress that came up to her knees. Evelyn nodded her head as Madeleine put back that dress and took out another.

"Or, I have this one. I like them both but I want you to choose." Madeleine smiled as she held up a long yellow dress that had large, gold sparkles on it. 

"Ooo, I like the yellow one! It's so pretty, and the color definitely fits you!" Evelyn smiled as she walked over to pull her phone off the charger. Evelyn replied to stuff in the group chat while Madeleine got changed in her bathroom.

-
imessage!

the best cast🖤📞

gwenny😄 - madeleine mcgraw
mase🙈 - mason thames
tris😐 - tristan pravong
hijo de puta💓 - miguel cazarez mora
evieee ! - evelyn pèrez
pinball😱 - brady hepner
paper boy - jacob moran
becca😘 - rebecca clarke

tris😐
GUYSDFSDSFSDJF

mase🙈
we know. it's 4 am go back
to sleep

tris😐
okay moody.