day with sissy ☆

"Evie, wanna take a walk on the pier?" Anna asked as she walked into her little sisters room. They only have 2 days together so they want to make the most of it. Evelyn nodded her head, stretching her arms.

"Sure, what time are you thinking?" Evelyn asked as she sat up in bed. Anna looked down at her watch before answering. "11:30?".

"Yeah that's a good time! I'll start getting ready now." Evelyn smiled as her sister walked out of her room. Evelyn grabbed her phone off her drawer to read her recent messages before getting up and getting dressed.

Evelyn didn't know if they were going to stop at the beach and hang out for a little so she decided to wear a blue tank top under a green hoodie and jean shorts. She walked into her bathroom to brush her teeth and put on a tiny bit of makeup before straightening her hair. 

When she finished getting ready she decided to eat a muffin for breakfast while waiting for her sister to get ready. She sat down at her dinning room table and ate her muffin while scrolling through tiktok.

Her for you page was full of edits of her a Miguel from the premiere already making her giggle a little bit. Soon after her sister came out of her room and ate some breakfast with her.

"The movie was amazing Ev." Anna said as she sat down next to her sister. Evelyn nodded as she took another bite of her muffin.

"I know, I honestly didn't expect it to come out that good." Evelyn smiled as she turned off her phone, giving her full attention to her older sister.

"What do you want to do today? There's so many fun things to do on the pier." Ana asked as she cut her muffin causing Evelyn to furrow her eyebrows.

"I don't know, but I have a bathing suit on under this because I didn't know if we were going to stop at the beach or not." Evelyn started as she watched her sister cut her muffin with a knife.

"And why are you cutting your muffin? Just put it in your mouth and eat it." Evelyn laughed as she took the knife out of her hand. Anna rolled her eyes as she tried to hold in her laugh.

"Because! It makes it easier to eat!" Anna exclaimed as she put a piece of her muffin in her mouth. Evelyn put her head in her hands as she shook her head.

"You're so weird. No wonder why your my sister." Evelyn smiled as she pulled out her phone to take a 0.5 picture of her sister eating her muffin. Anna laughed as she tried to cover her face from the camera.

-
imessage!

the best cast🖤📞

gwenny😄 - madeleine mcgraw
mase🙈 - mason thames
tris😐 - tristan pravong
hijo de puta💓 - miguel cazarez mora
evieee ! - evelyn pèrez
pinball😱 - brady hepner
paper boy - jacob moran
becca😘 - rebecca clarke 

pinball😱
THE MOVIE WAS SO GOOF

tris😐
REALLL WE ATE THAT UP

gwenny😄
you need a break from tiktok tris
but yes we did so good

mase🙈
i wonder how big it's gonna be
like i wonder if it's going to be a hit 

hijo de puta💓
obviously it is the ethan hawke and
the evelyn pèrez is in the movie

tris😐
evelyn is trash🤨🤨