premiere day ☆

Madeleine's mom pulled up to the red carpet and the two teens saw so many cameras and people all ready there waiting for them. Evelyn's nerves started to kick in, of course she has done this before multiple times but for some reason she was so scared.

"Okay girls, I'm going to let you out here and me and Violet will be waiting in the lobby until the picture and stuff are done." Jackie smiled as she turned around to look at the two girls in the back. Madeleine smiled and nodded, as she opened her car door to get out, Evelyn followed behind her.

Once they walked out the paparazzi started screaming, clapping, and taking pictures of the two. The people near the car bombarded the two girls with questions and asking for signatures on random things they had in their hands. 

Evelyn and Madeleine signed a few things and took pictures with some of the people before they got escorted into the lobby where the rest of the cast was. When they walked the cast turned to the two girls who were walking up to them.

"Ahh, you girls look so good!" Becca exclaimed as she ran up to her two best friends giving them a hug. 

"Hi Becca! You look adorable!" Evelyn smiled as she pulled away from the hug. She saw that a part of Becca's hair was sticking up so she ran her hand through her hair to pull in down.

"Evie!" Miguel smiled as he walked over to the shorter girl pulling her into a hug.

"Hi Mikey! How are you?" Evelyn asked, taking in Miguel's scent. The two continued to hug causing Mason to nudge Tristan's shoulder, making him look at the two.

"I'm good, you look beautiful Evie." Miguel smiled as he went to pull away from the hug. Evelyn was completely flustered so instead of pulling away from the hug as well she pulled Miguel closer, pushing her head into his chest so no one could see the blush spread across her face.

Miguel laughed, knowing how easily the girl gets flustered. After a few seconds, Evelyn pulled away from the hug and walked toward the rest of the cast as well as Miguel, Madeleine, and Becca.

They all greeted each other and talked about how excited they were to finally see the movie they've been working on for so long. After a few minutes some security members came in to get the cast on the red carpet. 

Evelyn's nerves started to flare again and she started playing with the rings on her fingers. Miguel noticed and put his hand over hers. "Hey, you've done this before. No need to be nervous." Miguel whispered, not wanting the rest of the cast to listen in on their conversation.

"I know, it's just I'm so nervous for the press.. They're always so weird with their questions." Evelyn sighed. Miguel nodded, understanding her nerves.

"Yeah, it sucks, but I promise I'll be right next to you during this whole thing okay? And if they do say anything weird, I'll turn into Robin on them." Miguel smiled as he got up to pull Evelyn into a hug.

"Thank you, Miguel." Evelyn laughed as she hugged him back. After a few seconds the two followed the rest of the cast out onto the red carpet.

When the cast got out there the press and  paparazzi started screaming. The cast got together for pictures. Evelyn was in between Madeleine and Miguel. After a few minutes the cast broke apart to take separate pictures, and get interviewed.