wanna dance? ☆

Today was the day of homecoming at Miguel's school, Evelyn and Miguel already had they're outfits picked out and they were both so excited.

Evelyn was also really excited to hang out with Maya and Louie, after they went to the movies, she got their numbers and they played gta and stuff together, they've actually become good friends.

The homecoming dance started at 7pm and ends at 10pm. Currently, it was almost four so Evelyn decided she should start getting ready.

Evelyn put on her skin-tight red dress and a black pair of spare heels Madeleine's mom gave her. When she finished, Jackie did Evelyn's hair while she finished her makeup.

Evelyn let Jackie choose what hairstyle to do her hair, she went with her hair curled and two pieces of hair from each side pulled back with a red hair clip.

"Wow, Evelyn. You look so beautiful." Jackie said as she moved Evelyn's head lightly to the left to look at her in the mirror.

Evelyn smiled widely at the compliment. Jackie has always been there for Evelyn, and honestly she feels as if Jackie is more of a mom to her then her actual mom. "Thank you, Jackie." Evelyn smiled as she played with the ends of her hair.

"Evelyn, you can call me mom if you'd like." Jackie started, Evelyn was taken aback.

"I know it's rough at home with you Ev, and I'll forever be like your mother figure if you'd like. I'll always be here for you, whenever you need someone to talk to, or just to hang out with, I'll always be here to give you love when ever you need it." Jackie smiled at the smaller teen in front of her.

Evelyn's eyes began to water, she truly loved all of the Mcgraw's and she felt at home when she stayed there. Evelyn quickly turned around at latched herself in Jackie's arms, making the mother's smile grow even bigger.

"Thank you so much, Jackie. Seriously for everything. You feel like my mom more then my real mom does, thank you for actually caring about me." Evelyn sniffled as her eyes started to water. She quickly blinked away the tears, not wanting to ruin her makeup.

"Aw, don't cry sweetheart. Like I said, I'll always be here for you and I view you as one of my daughters, I will never leave, or give up on you, ever." Jackie smiled to herself as she ran her hand through Evelyn's hair.

The two pulled away from their hug after the wholesome moment as Madeleine walked into the room.

When Madeleine walked in, she was met to Evelyn in a beautiful red dress. Madeleine stopped for a second, admiring Evelyn.

"Oh my god, my sister looks so good!" Madeleine squealed as she ran into Evelyn's arms, almost knocking her over causing everyone in the room to laugh.

"Don't kill her now, Madeleine!" Jackie laughed as she packed up the hair supplies that was on the desk.

"Thank you, Mads." Evelyn exclaimed as the two pulled away from the hug.

"What time does the dance start?" Madeleine asked as the two girls walked over to the bed for a seat.

"Um, I think it starts at 7, but Miguel asked if I could be at his house by 5:30 so we could take pictures and all." Evelyn said, looking through her messages for the times.