movie day ☆

Evelyn forced herself to get up, wash her face, and get ready to hang out with the cast today. For the past two days all she's done is eat ice cream, read hate comments, cry, and sleep. She hasn't really talked to anyone other then Madeleine and her sister. 

Madeleine knew what Evelyn was going through and tried to comfort her in the best way possible. She knew Evelyn needed space as well, so she backed away from her a little bit. Every so often Violet would go in the room and give Evelyn a hug which was very heart warming.

Today the cast was going to the movie theaters to watch "Spider Man - No Way Home." They've all already seen it multiple times before but Mason and Miguel insisted on them going again.

-
imessage!

the best cast🖤📞

gwenny😄 - madeleine mcgraw
mase🙈 - mason thames
tris😐 - tristan pravong
hijo de puta💓 - miguel cazarez mora
evieee ! - evelyn pèrez
pinball😱 - brady hepner
paper boy - jacob moran
becca😘 - rebecca clarke 

becca😘
hey guys, i'm so sorry i can't come to the
movies anymore, i have to rehears for a gig
i have this weekend :(

gwenny😄
aw that's okay becs! maybe next time🤗

evieee !
it's okay love, see you soon
enough💓💓

hijo de puta💓
UGH IT'S NOT FAIR MASON
SHE CALLS BECCA LOVE BUT
NOT ME💔

hey alexa play "that should be me" by
justin bieber 

evieee !
oh

tris😐
HELPPPP
THATS SO EMBARRASSING 
IM SCREAMING RN
THIS IS TOO FUNNY

hijo de puta💓
SHUT THE FUCK UP
i'm killing myself 

mase🙈
GOOODNIGHHHHTTT

pinball😱
IM PEEEING

evieee !
enough

gwenny😄
YALL GET READY THE MOVIE STARTS IN AN HOUR
AND THIRTY MINTUES.

-
real life!

"You girls have fun, call me when you need me to pick you up!" Jackie said as Madeleine and Evelyn got out of the car.

"Okay! Thanks mom, I love you!" Madeleine smiled as she stood by her moms car door. Her mom reached into her purse and gave the girls a 20$ bill.

"Love you mom!" Evelyn waved as Jackie rolled up her window, waiting for the girls to cross the street safely before heading back home. When the girls opened the doors to the movie theater a gust of cold air hit them causing them to shiver.

Both teens wrapped their blankets around each others before walking to find their friends. "Good thing we brought blankets." Evelyn laughed as Madeleine nodded.

They found their friends standing in the snack line, so they cut through to get to them. "Wow, took you guys long enough!" Mason said as he hugged both girls. Evelyn laughed as she pulled away, greeting the rest of the cast with hugs.

"Sorry, my mom had to drop Violet off at her friends house before we came." Madeleine laughed as she looked at the menu for snacks. Evelyn brought her credit card because she didn't want Madeleine paying for her.