hate ☆

This past week has been very hard on Evelyn, losing her best friend, not having her parents around to support her, and her sister just being gone has been taking a real toll on her health.

The Black Phone has been a real hit, but with love comes hate. And recently a lot of hate has been shot toward Evelyn.

Evelyn was in her room, currently Jackie was with Madeleine at an audition. While Evelyn was scrolling through TikTok, she received a twitter notification and pressed on it.

-
twitter!

User1: i'm sorry but this just has to be said. Why does @/evelynperez get casted for so many movies and shows?? her acting isn't even good. her acting was terrible in the black phone, every scene she was in was just so awkward😭😭 just because she was in stranger things doesn't mean she has to be in everything!!
1.7k retweets         734 quote tweets         12,573 likes

user2 finally someone said it! i honestly don't like seeing her in all this shit because she's just so problematic as well!
user3 yeah, she's pretty and all but her acting just isn't it + theres so much drama in her life it's honestly tiring just seeing it everywhere 
user4 YES DUDE! no wonder why her parents left her
user5 🤣🤣🤣

At first, Evelyn laughed at the account and the comments. When she clicked on the accounts, it was obvious they made fun of every celebrity you could imagine. Most of the accounts were anonymous. She wasn't going to let a few comments get to her, until she looked through more of the replies.

user6 thank you! i'm sick of people casting her. i've never hated a celebrity so much !!
user7 honestly i don't even find her acting that bad, it's just for some reason i don't like her, like when i see her face i internally throw up.
user8 ^^ same! i don't understand how so many of her cast mates like her and actually LIKE hanging out with her
user9 tbh i think it's all an act and they're just doing it to not get canceled
user10 at this point so many ppl don't even like her they wont get canceled for it, if anything they'll get praised 😭
user11 her fans will leave her sooner or later, just like her parents AND SISTER did
user12 LMAOOO I LOVE THIS THREAD

Evelyn sighed as she put her phone down in her lap. She knew that she shouldn't let the hate get to her because most of it is just out of jealousy but she shouldn't have looked at the replies in the first place. 

Yeah, it was only a few tweets and she has over a 4 million following but still, that tweet was only posted an hour ago and it already had so many interactions. With only a few replies, she felt totally disheartened by it. 

Evelyn picked up her phone, knowing she shouldn't do what she's about to do. Evelyn refreshed the page to see anymore replies that has came in.

user13 you guys have to stop this. she's only turning 15 in a week and you guys are completely shamming her. it's uncalled for.
user14 i wouldn't be surprised if this was her and she just made an alt because no one is defending her🤣🤣
user15 BAHAHA it probably is!

user16 speaking the truth🙏🙏

user17 i honestly wonder what her parents think of her. they're never around and honestly if evelyn was my daughter i wouldve left too
user18 you're so real for this one 😭