Chapter 1

BOOK ONE

Make sure that when you dance alone, nobody sees you!!

Replicate
Finger tips banging on the keyboard like drum sticks. Heart racing like the fastest software. Making the pawns and ashes to be kings and mists. No wonder why you don't leave your desk. All of you taking me to your world, I will bring mine. I will learn my lessons in the real world and rewrite them in mine. Spirits in you bring the light to the dimming tinker. I think you are all writers. You been to the sun, letter by letter, not moving an eye lash until you hit the fulls stop key. Starring at me ain't going to make my world shake.
Repicate

Hie, my name is Riley, an odd person; I've never been in real love, but I practiced magic when I made Bruce Clym Keynes, the adorable superhero. There are no judgments yet, so he's adorable.

If you are reading this, that means you added the number of reads, which is obviously true. Here is a question!

Are you a fan of psychopaths, rivalries, dirty works, and all the staff in my stupid book.

Imagine doing your own thing, being yourself, and not being afraid that the cops are going to bust you out.

Do you have that inner self you always hide because of other's opinions?

                             ...................

                              The poetry

I unthoughtfully rubbed the chalk onto my chest. Damn it, my navy blue suit; it was spoiled. Sending it back to the dry clean was hell of a cost if I looked into my finances. My party came to an abrupt end before I lay down my bases. In such a short time, I was to be prepared, then the other time, I was to be this guy; The lecturer. It drained all of it. You might be wondering my angle here, but you will see. For now, all you have to know is that I wasn't a suit guy, back, in some time. Sadly, I had to act up.

Though it was all a performance, the suit became my favorite. It looked perfect on my normal body. By normal, it means regular muscles, about in mid thirties, nearly six feet tall, tiny trimmed smooth beard on the chin, very smart and short haircut, catchy looks, and a coffee brown skin. Well, describing myself too much will make it weird.

Both my hands rested on the wooden table in front of the class. I waited for her to finish her poem.
She flowed like, "I lay hands on you, but they're just chunks of lava cooling off on your skin. I don't want you to blink a tear, sneeze a wimp, or even feel an itch on your soft tissue politeness, the character you have. Better if you don't remove my mask, for if you do, I'm scared you will get the knowledge of what I really am; the monster. Skeddadle, you will. The scars I reaped from the thicket thorns of wickedness might spoil you. Walk away from the review of me in moonlight upon the leafless trees of the winter nights in which I fit myself as to look similar to their tall shadows. Walk away."
The whole lecture echoed to a quad of applause as she found her way down to the seat.

I had no time to elaborate. When the siren came to my ears, everyone was already swarming up, but she stayed at a higher elevation.

She waited for the conjecture to settle, making sure her tiny feet weren't stooped on. By looking down, trying to paw her bag underneath a fixed table, her black shiny twined braids rolled to her face, hiding those cheek bones, small pink lips, and a pointy nose. It was her beauty that tormented me. All vehicles of dirty thoughts raced in my mind.

She got it, stood and heavens, she was perfectly tall. She looked immaculate in her ripped modern blue pants and a see-through pink blouse. Her body gently juggled as she made slow steps down.

"What am I doing? She is my student." I soundlessly said to myself. I rubbed my head, clambering my brushy hair back, hoping to erase this illusion, but it stayed. This wasn't me. She looked at me; that was the problem. In fact, we eyed each other. I bet it wasn't by accident.

Words were shot out of my mouth, "Great poem you got there."

"What?" She reacted. "Oh! Sorry! Yep, it is. Thank you."

Hearing her from a shorter distance was quite different and loving as it sounded. Her voice was definitely tuned to some machine, and that gentleman character I had fell apart.

"Sir?" She looked into my eyes.

I was startled.

"Oh! Yes. Please, can I have a copy?" I impulsively asked her. "Maybe a screenshot will be easy."

She handed over a faint paper, and then I pulled out my phone and took a shot.
Instead of me to hand her the paper, I heard it it slipping from my palm, and she gestured goodbye.

Was I distracted? Nevertheless, I scratched the thought, checked on my watch, and it was twenty minutes past twelve. Well, it's not like I didn't know the time; the siren just rang earlier. Guess it was just a worm in me. Something I'm used to.

I picked up my staff, reached the door, shut behind me, locked it, and blended in with the students in the hallway. If it wasn't for the chalk stains, piles of textbooks inflamating my suitcase, and zero company, anyone would've guessed I was a student. I had to see Mrs Chaprins. She was a nightmare, talkertive, ingnorant and all the annoying staff. I passed two blocks herding to her office, entered an elevator that teleported me into the second floor, paved by the corner, and found myself at her thick glass door coated with wooden frames. My stomach grumbled when I stealthily peeped into her desk. There was a hot steak pie and a mangoe cascade juice. She always orders the same lunch meal every time. I couldn't get her touch in it.

I knocked, she answered and I entered. The person I hated the most stood aside. If I could've tinked a chance coming near his thick fleshy neck, l would'd squash him with my wrists and paws. Though I'd nothing of anger on my face, I felt the suppression of my lungs to the ribcage.

I greeted them both, and she said stretching her hand to an empty cushioned chair, "Please, sit!"
I tried not to look at Mr Mapfura, but he mentioned my case. He had to learn to keep his mouth shut.
"Is this what he's here for?" Asked Mr Mapfura.

I felt his gloating eyes on me. "Mr Keynes, the board of this University had been looking into your case. We have received the court's order of your hearing from the jury. Since all the charges were dropped, your teaching license can be reinstated." She removed her small lense spactackles and looked into my eyes. "That didn't tremble you? Not even a flicker. I'm sure there must be a rotten pie behind your cave. Not this one; this one is fresh and sound."

"Just give me the damn paper so that I sign it up," I boredly chewed over. It didn't come out loud. I felt as irritated as she sounded.

She pushed the paper and threw a pen which was tied to a leash and signed off.

"You've been to class already, haven't you? I'm sure there must be something on you. " Puffed Mr Mapfura.

"Shut up, Jeffrey!!" I said, slamming the door out. Blood raced in my veins. I almost forgot it was a glass door.

Can anyone mention where they come from, I'm curious?

Have you ever held back words before? I did.