Chapter 11

Freedom in your eyes

Lately, your hearts had been beating drums and thunders wishing it would had gone the different way. I don't even know if I was still alive. I lay there, barely feeling my pulse, while my breath getting cold. All those turns that you witnessed needed to figured out. Not any time the universe marked for me to die. It was the same day as that of the intrusion of Jeffrey. Only that it was a little early when Jeffrey went in.

Just the time to clearly plot what happened and what for. I could had seen it coming if it wasn't for this silly Dhalom.

"Perfect!" said Mark when he finished tying Jeffrey to the chair.

Hearing Mark's mumble, Jeffrey slowly came back from the sleepy punch. He felt nauseated as his fear touched his stomach.

He tried to move, but the rope kept him immobile. His nose stopped bleeding but he had a blood clot on his his chick. His jaw kept him uneasy. It felt as though it made an involuntary flinch while he kept his posture.

No swallows nor gasps. Concentrated eyes kept their zenith straight to each other. The look on the faces, mind games and the stealthness all was epic. No! It was antagonistic to what the colour should'd looked like.

"Got ya," Mark said pressing his hand on Jeffrey's mouth. It was abrupt and jerky. "Don't worry, I already have a plan for you. You're going to disappear."

He stared at Jeffrey with enthusiasm, "They aways say, there is freedom within, so how do you feel if I make you forty-eight." This time he turned serious and hoarsy.

What's forty-eight? Words couldn't come out. He tried to speak, but his mouth was held tight.

Maybe forty-eight bodies, I think.

Mark said, "You want to talk nicely this time?"

Jeffrey nodded fast. As soon as Mark took off the hand off, Jeffrey took a deep sigh. He tried to think fast, measuring his chances of escape, comparing himself with the gun and a man in a good shape. A man without that big belly he had. He relaxed himself, slowly.

"I have a wife and an infant. Trust me, there is no way I may look out for trouble and even letting anyone know about this." He started to feel his thighs tremble. He was about to pierce his pants. "I swear on my dirty pillow case which my wife will never wash because she will be busy feeding the babies." He raised his voice a little. His lips trembled. "I do my own laundry these days. Sometimes I pretend I have an important meeting and I would go around driving in the neighbourhood."

"Shut up!" shouted Mark. "You're definitely a phsycopath. I'm trying to cook all the clean plans to take care of both you... wait, you can come with me."

He felt the succession coming to him. . You would agree with me it was too early for a champagne.

While Jeffrey troubled his mind trying to get himself aware of what was about to happened. All what he knew was the one who was in front of him had some suspensing moves.

The smell of burning tires came in to his nostrils. Though he didn't actually smell that, he heard the sound. He quickly had it in mind that they were his crew.

Surely, they thought my place was the best place to meet. This was not risky at all.

"Hey, you're going to take us out." asked Mark. "Don't worry, no pimps yet, you're just going swurve a little.

In the moment of his utter, the door was opened and before them stood two firm men. Anyone would have guessed they were up for work just by looking at those army boots which stumped their sticky red mud to the floor. They didn't need to say anything about themselves.

Jeffrey's face melted and all that glitter smooth face produced by the cereal he always eat all mornings slowly faded away. Eyes to the two vested men, while he felt his whole body being dragged off the chair. Only what could give him a chance was to co-operate. Even though he didn't feel like it, what other choice did he have?

"Great, he's so necessary!" one of the man said herding out. One form of an expression which gives a tension to that little pith in us is meant to inflict savage.

Mark asked, "Did you say something? Thought I heard a bull frog grunt." Mark gave that threatening look on both of them.

The one who was a bit dark shouted, "Bul*sh!T"

Where did the clouds come from? Jeffery contemplated in his mind.

Although he could feel the heat rising under his skin, but he knew for sure if he played a weakling personality, Mark would get bored.  For that reason, he put the tough guy up and he played it quite impressive.

Quickly they got into the car, Jeffrey strengthening himself on the steering.  To him, it was hell of a ratchet. He had to be keen about it. He gave the exact imagination he neededand rove the car of the gate. Poof they departed.

Some several miles off town, the wind blew intensely. I think it was the car which was faster. Mark wanted to tell him to slow down, but it was just the speed they needed.

"You're beginning to impress me with your driving skills!" smiled Mark.

Jeffrey remained stiff, his neck straight up and some kind of a chemical in his core kept him sweating. I bet it was fear. It chewed him down.

"In 20 minutes, you turn right to the off-road; that's where the tracker points." He took a closer look at the tablet he was holding. "The place is remote."

Jeffrey rapidly reduced the speed to make a quick turn.