Part 14: Three Witnesses

It was in front of the temple during the early spring after the temperatures rose.  New trees began to grow as small green leaves sprouted from the branches.  The green lush grass had also grown as a few small rabbits hopped away.  

.

.

He stood at the steps in front of the Japanese Temple in a a dark black kimono, a black drape over his shoulders, and grey lined hakama pants.  Goemon watched as you approached him wearing a white fleece kimono with a silk Japanese veil.  

 Only a monk, and three witnesses watched the both of you get married as they all sat side by side with eachother;

A black suited man with a red bowtie, sideburns, and a cheeky smile,  a red-headed woman in a short white and lavender dress with a red rose in her hair, and then, usually hatted, a dark slicked back haired man with a beard, in a black suit & tie.

   A Japanese Buddhist monk stood between you and Goemon.

Monk: Senzo dai 々,-Mei o tsuide kono jo Goemon o aisu no ka?

(Do you love this woman Goemon, inheriting her name from generation to generation?)

Goemon nodded his head: Hai (Yes)

Monk: 13-Daime Ishikawa goemon o otto ni shite, daidai sono na o tsugu tsumoridesu ka?

(Do you  Y/N intend to make Goemon Ishikawa the 13th your husband and inherit the name from generation to generation?)

Y/N nods her head: Hai (Yes)

The Monk nods: Anata no kekkon wa shinmitsuna inkō to musubitsuite imasu

(Then your marriage is  to be tied to intimate fornication) *He closes his book*

Goemon: We shall choose in our own time, thank you *he bowed his head to the monk before turning to you*

He caressed your chin and kisses your lips as the both of your were finally married.  Lupin was cross legged as he was happy seeing the both of you together.

Lupin: Well isn't this just a nice lil wedding get together?

Fujiko: I wonder how he could have given up his beloved sword for her.

Lupin: He was training her to fight a beast, he told me she was near death, but he loved her so much that he begged his past sensei to save her.

Fujiko: Oh wow, that really means a lot.  

Jigen: I dunno what he saw in her but it sure wasn't her wants for materialistic things like you do.

Fujiko: You don't have to be so mean to me all the time you know!

Jigen lights a cigarette with his lighter

Jigen: I hate you-- so I can.

Fujiko rolled her eyes.  Meanwhile you and Goemon decided to go over and talk to the others.

Lupin: Hiya Go-Go my buddy!  How ya feelin' as a married man?

Goemon: I am thrilled, I may not look like it but I surely want to thank you.

Lupin: For meditating and getting into your head? Of course pal! *he snickered and winked*

Goemon scoffed: It really wasn't necessary it really would have been my own decision.

Lupin: Aw shucks, you know it was me that convinced ya to fess up your hot feelings for her!

Goemon turned pink: Do not speak like that about me.