Part 15: Baby Fever

WARNING: Strong Sexual Material/Baby Making :3

It was a beautiful early morning when you awoke from meditation in a silk kimono. You had your hair tied up into a nice bun, with a few thin crossed sticks & a sakura flower to keep it in place. You heard light footsteps by the door way, and see your husband walk into your room.

.

.

He wore a white kimono and light grey hakama pants, he comes and sits by you and smiled warmly.

Goemon: I have been thinking for a great while~.

You turn and smile wondering what was on his mind.

Y/N: Whatcha' been thinking Go-Go?

His cheeks turn pink as he gently took your hand into his own, and he whispered softly into your ear.

Goemon: Well, the thought of a child has come across my mind.

Y/N: Sooooo~ you wanna have a baby then?

Goemon turns red as he nodded.

You shift yourself close to his face as he flushed a darker red. Your lips attach to his own, and his hands caressed your sides gently holding you in his grasp.

Letting your fingers flow through his deep black hair, he slowly lowered you down on your back against the mat. His soft lips kissed the side of your neck. His touch was loving and intimate, and he let his fingers brush away and untie your white kimono.

He lowered his head and placed soft kisses all over your body, he then held himself up over you sighing deeply. Lowering himself he kisses your lips as he adjusted out of his own kimono and hakama pants. Letting his clothes lay beside himself, until he was in nothing but his white cloth fundoshi.

His body laid flush against your own, giving off a comfortable warm heat. He reached under the white cloth of his fundoshi, his breath was shaking, and his face was bright red feeling timid of his actions.

He looked towards you and your bare body below himself, a bead of sweat went down his temple, he panted.

Goemon: Are you alright with this? *he said quietly to you*

You nodded innocently, red faced, he then nodded his head. You watched below you as he inserted himself, as your legs were spread beneath him. It was a tight fit, and he felt full, as he slowly entered you deeper and deeper.

Y/N you moaned holding onto his strong muscular arms.

Y/N: G-Goemon!

This time he caged you with his arms on each side of your head, his dark hair fell to the sides of his face as he moved in and out of you with ease. Your chest bounced up and down with his constant motions as this time, they were more frequent.

He grunted and thrusted repeatedly, almost determined to put a baby in you. Every time he went in deep he'd hit your sweet spot almost right on. You held his shoulders and muscular arms again moaning erotically. The Samurai surprises you speeding up his motions more and more.

Your mouth fell open moaning loudly.

Y/N: AWWWH GOEMON! OHHH YESSS!

His face was bright red and sweat poured down his body, your legs wrap around his waist as you wanted to pull him in closer to you.

He kissed your lips laying closer on top of you, you were able to wrap your arms around his back, touch and pull his soft black hair.

His head lift up as his neck stretched out over you as he continued to move in and out of you, his eyes shut tightly and face flushed and sweaty, he moaned deeply as his biceps flexed and his chest heaved from breathing quickly.