Chapter 2

When I woke up I saw Jake is soundly sleeping. Maybe his tired because of yesterday. I watched him sleeping, I didn't know why. He's so beautiful. What?! What has gotten into my mind? I stood up and went downstairs to make myself busy or I can say "distracted". As soon as I got into our sala, Only Rosalie is in there.

"Where are they?" I asked her.

"They went hunting." She replied.

"Oh... that's why."

I went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast. I cooked eggs and bacons and made some toast. I just notice Jacob has been watching me all the time. He was leaning on the wall with his hands crossed on his chest, smiling. A blush rose on my cheeks. I was totally red.

"Is that blush on your cheeks?" Jacob asked.

"No its not." I turned my head away from him. " I am just going to change my clothes. Eat your breakfast." I said.

I ran upstairs and got changed. I wore a pink top with rhinestones in it and white jeans. I wore a high ankle boots. I went downstairs and saw my family. They're back! But Jake is not there anymore. I think he's on duty. I was daydreaming. I have the biggest crush on Jake. I like him... A lot. I don't think I should tell him. What if he doesn't like me? Ugh. I couldn't imagine how will it ruin our friendship. I can't take that. But I think I like him more than friends or siblings.

"Renesmee." I heard my dad call me that distracts me from daydreaming.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You should talk to your mom." he answered. Ugh he has gotten into my mind again. I knew it already because why am I going to talk with my mom? I tell her everything.

I walked outside because mom was there.

"Mom" I started.

Bella: "Yes honey?"

Nessie: "Can I talk to you?"

B: "Sure. About what?"

N: "Its about Jake. I kinda like him. I mean a lot. I know that I tell everything on Jake. Same as he did . But I cannot tell this with him. I might wreck our friendship. I cant imagine that happening"

B: I knew you liked him.

N: What? How?

B: Its obvious with your actions when you are with him.

I just wish he didn't notice that.

B: I think you should talk to Jake about that.

Then, she went inside and talked to dad. What? How can she possibly do that? I was still talking to her! I was flaring up. Anger filled my body. I listened to their conversation. " What happened?" dad asked curiously. " I said that she needs to talk to Jacob about his imprint. Its not our place to tell her." Mom replied. What did she just say?! Jacob imprinted on someone? Why hasn't he told me? I thought I could trust him. I trust him more, more than he trusts me. More anger filled in me. I run through the woods as fast as I could. I hear voices calling me but I just ignored it. How can he do that to me? I trusted him. I sat on the ground, feeling the air. Someone touched me. It was Alice.

A: Hey Ness what's up?

N: Can I ask you a question?

A: Sure. What is it.

N: Uhmm. I like Jacob. And I don't know if I should tell him so I talked to mom. Then she told me I have to talk to Jake. I heard them talking about Jacob's imprint. Do you know who's his imprint?

A: Yes but I cant tell you. Its not our place to tell you. I'm sorry but you really need to talk to him.

More anger flare up in me. "Fine! You want me to talk to him? I'll talk to him!"

Chapter 2 -Part 2

I run through the woods. I cried and cried. The rain started pouring but I dont care. I saw someone across the river. Its Jacob. I went up to a tree and checked if it is really him. He saw me.

J: Ness what are-

I cut him off.

N: I am here to talk.

J: What about?

N: Why you did not tell me about yiur imprint? Who is the lucky one? I liked you since before i know but I just then realised I'm inlove with you already. But then you had already your imprint? You should have told me before so I will not fell for you. I trusted you more than my family but then you betrayed me?

Tears came down from my eyes without me noticing it. He embraces me and I burry my face on his chest.

"You like me?"He asked really shocked. "Yeah and I can say that I love you Jacob a hundred times but you already had your imprint and we cant be together now. When did you imprint on her?" "I imprint on her seven years ago and she totally changed my life" "Ooh." I turned around and about to run he held my wrist and I wasnt able to escape. "Jake let me-" he cuts me off and kissed me. I kissed him back but then suddenly pull of. I looked confused. Why did he kiss me if he had his imprint already? "Don't you see? Your my imprint Renesmee. I am just waiting for you to say that you loved me too. I love you ❤" What? He is inlove with me all the time? I cant believe it. I am his imprint! Jacob is my soulmate. " I love you too Jake" and we kissed again.