Chapter 4

I realized that I was unconscious for hours. Dad brought me home. I see that they are so worried for me. It was already late in the night. I was so upset that time. Jacob didn't hurt me my whole life but then... What happened? Did I do anything wrong? I guess we are not really meant for each other. I sat beside mum and watched tv.

B: Hun? Are you okay?

N: Yes mum. Uhmm.. About the imprint thingy... Is it possible that your imprintee is not really meant for you?

B: I don't know darling. Why?

N: Ohhh. Nothing mum, just asking. I'll going to rest now mum. See you in the mornig. Goodnight.

B: Sure Renesmee. Goodnight.

I went upstairs and laid on my bed. I got my phone and stared on the wallpaper. It was me and jacob on the falls. Tears started to fell from my eyes. I called him but he didn't answer. I voiced message him. " Hey Jake. It's me Ness. Call Me as soon as you get this message. I wanted to be okay with you before we leave. Meet me at the falls tomorrow at 8 sharp tomorrow. I'll wait for you. Thanks. I love you." I waited for his call but there's none. I just realized I was soundly sleeping in my bed.

When I woke up it was already 7:30 in the morning. I hurried up. Took a shower and changed my clothes. I went to the falls and waited for Jake. I didn't care if I will get home late because I had prepared all the things that I will be needing while I was waiting for Jake to call back last night. I sat on the edge of the river again and dipped my feet into the water. I waited and waited and waited. I was sitting there for hours but no Jacob came. I am so bored and disappointed that's why I did not waste my time anymore waiting for someone that will never come. It was already past 3 when I got home. I was sitting for that long and waiting for him?! I could just make myself useful here in helping packing instead of waiting for him. I helped in packing and its 4:00 now. Our flight is at 5:30. Charlie and Billy came. I hugged Charlie to say goodbye.

"Dont you forget me kiddo." Charlie says jokefully " I will never. I am going to visit you as often as I could. " I replied to him. "Where is he?" I asked Billy. "He's home and he asked me to say to you Goodbye and Goodluck." He replied. I guess he really is not comingp and he doesn't want to see me anymore. "Mom I will be back in a few minutes." I shouted. I ran through Jake's house. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. "Coming!" He shouted. He opened the door. He just woke up because of my knock. "Hey. I am here to formally to say goodbye to you and to say sorry for what happened yesterday. I will visit here as often as I could." "Is that all what you are going to say? Okay goodbye." He said with a cold voice like he doesn't really care as he shut the door.Tears started to fell from my eyes again. He doesn't care at all. I ran back home and went to the car. They are just about to leave. "Goodbye evryone!" They shouted.

I hugged grandpa Charlie goodbye. I started crying. I just stare at the window during the whole ride. I don't know what am I thinking. We arrived at the airport in just 10 minutes. We unloaded our own luggage. We were 20 minutes early. The plane that we used was private. Our trip to Alaska was so fast. It takes 3 hours until we got home.

The house was like our house in Forks except it was twice bigger. I am the first one who run into the house to choose my room. I chose the room that is located at the 3rd floor. It has a massive closet, a bathroom and a king sized bed. The room was painted in baby blue color. I loved this room. I just wish that Jake was here so I can show him my room.

The next morning, Mum woke me up so early. She said that we are going to visit the Denali's. I used to love them but when I am with them I feel guilty because I was the reason why their sister Irina died. Now, I will often feel that guilt because they are much closer to us now. They also live in Alaska. I met Tanya and Kate on the way to their house. "Is that you Renesmee?!" Tanya asked me. " Yes it's me" I nodded. "You've grown so fast. "Last time I saw you,you were just that small." Kate said as we walk down to the house. "Hello everyone! We went here to welcome you." The Denali greeted us. "Thank you. We appreciate that." Carlisle replied. We have been talking for 2 hours I guess until they left.