Chapter 3

We ran into the woods back to our house to tell everyone. Before we came home, We went to the meadow with a falls in it. " Did you brought your phone with you?" Jake asks me. " No. why?" I replied. "Nothing, just asking" "Ohh. I can see."

He hugged me very tightly. We are just inches away from the falls. "I love you Jake" "I love you more." And he pushed me. How can he possibly do that? I'll have my revenge. He's laughing so hardly that's why he fell on the ground. "Hey Jake. Where's your phone?"

"There under the tree, why?"

"I need to text Mom and tell her that we are fine. So help me up."

I raised my hand up and he reached it then suddenly, I pulled him in the river and he fell. He re-surfaced.

" How did I fall for that?" He said laughing.

" You know, I will never text my mum or dad unless I am in danger."

"Yeah. I see that."

We swimmed for an hour and returned to the surface. Jacob dried immediately. He took his phone and put it in his pocket and carried me like when I was younger. We reached our house and saw Emmet watching a football game... AGAIN.

"The lovebirds are here everyone! Come down" Emmet said with a sarcastic tone.

" Shut up Emmet. " Jacob replied.

With just a second everyone was downstairs already. All of them had a smile on their face of course except Dad. What? You don't want me to be happy? You know that I am inlove with him. I look at him.

" It's not that Renesmee. I just don't want that you are being forced with it. You're still young and my little girl."

" I am not being forced. I love him so much. I know. We are not getting married yet Dad. We are just dating. And No matter what happens I am still you're little girl even though I have my kids and grandchildren already."

I ran to hug him. And everyone was looking at us saying "Aww." Everyone hugged and kissed me.

Chapter 3 part 2

After two weeks, I already stopped aging. With that we are already moving. Not only that because people notice that Carlisle and Esme is not yet aging after ten years that's why we are going to move. I don't know where but it sure its far from here and I don't know when. I went downstairs to join mom and the others.

N: Hey mum! What are you doing?

B: Nothing. Just watching the boys fighting over a football game.

N: Oh. I can see that. Uhmm. About the moving, where are we going?

B: We are going to Alaska.

N: That place is cold all the time. Why are we going there?

B: Because it fits our temperature.

N: Yeah right. But when are we moving?

B: We are leaving tomorrow afternoon.

N: What?! That soon?! Why didn't you tell me?

Edward: So no one couldn't stop us from leaving.

N: Did you tell Charlie, Billy and Jake?

B: We already told Charlie and Billy. They will be here tomorrow to say goodbye. But with Jake, we haven't yet. I think you should tell him.

I ran through the woods and run as fast as I could. I went to the falls where Jacob and I spend time together. I sat on the grass. I removed my sandals and dipped my feet into the water. I felt the breeze pass through me as I started thinking.

How should I tell him without hurting him? That's not possible. Why am I the one who's going to tell him? I'm not the one who wants to leave. I am sure I cannot tell him without him hurting ir getting angry.

I got distracted by someone. I'm not sure who it is. I climbed up to the tree and to my thought it was Jake.

"Renesmee I know you're there!" He shouted. "What do you want?" I asked. " I know you are hiding something from me. Come down and talk to me." I came down and talk to him.

N: Jake there's something I want to tell you.

J: What is it?

N: You know that when I stopped aging We are going to move right?

J: Yeah I know that.

N: Well we are moving to Alaska. And... Uhmm...

J: what?

N: umm.. We are leaving tomorrow.

J: what? That soon? Why didn't you tell me?! I guess you did not trust me anymore!

N: No! Its not like that! I just knew it this morning. Could you just believe me?!

I raised my voice into him.

J: Oh no Renesmee. Now you are just raising your voice to me? I thought you are never going to leave me?

N: Yes that's what I thought. But I promise I will visit you here in Forks.

He started shaking and shaking. I tried to calm him down but I can't. He transformed into his wolform and I was thrown into the tree really hard. I just saw him runaway and closed my eyes. I was unconcious and I just realized that Dad was taking me home. It was dark already.