chapter eight.

Kyojuro stared at the demon for a moment, then nodded. "Alright."

Akaza grabbed the hashiras hand, leading him to where the bed started.

Carefully he lifted up the other into a bridal style.

Kyojuro raised a brow, "Whats the meaning of this?" He asked, looking at the demon.

Akaza grinned "so i can carry you around while your leg heals!" He announced proudly.

The hashira slightly chuckled, "could've carried me on your back."

Akaza froze, now realizing that.

Kyojuro bursted out into a series of laughs as the demon turned red from embarrassment.

"Sorry." Akaza finally managed to say, carefully setting the hashira down.

"It's fine." Said hashira chuckled, careful not to put too much weight on his leg.

Akaza glanced around nervously, wondering what he should do next.

"Kyojuro?" The demon suddenly called out, shuffling.

The hashira turned, looking at said demon.

"Mhm?" He hummed, raising a brow.

"Can you dance?"

"Can i— what?"

"Can you dance?" The demon repeated, looking a little nervous.

"Well, it's not great." Kyojuro chuckled a little.

"Thats fine." Akaza perked.

"Why—" Kyojuro was cut off by akaza pulling him towards more of the center of the room.

The demon held one of Kyojuros hands to the side, interlocking his other hand with his.

Akaza gave a smile, causing Kyojuro to blush a bit.

The demon then started to slightly sway back and forth, making sure not to step on the hashira's feet.

Kyojuro copied akazas movement, smiling as well.

The two slowly danced in the room for a while, enjoying eachothers company.

Little did they know a certain blondie had seen it all.

| With sanemi |

"Fuck off!" The hashira yelled, throwing an empty water bottle at a certain brother.

"Why?! Im trying to ask you something!" Genya yelled back, stomping closer.

Sanemi turned, looking his brother dead in the eyes. "What?" He snapped.

"Can i go visit mui." Genya asked, crossing his arms.

"Mui— who the fuck is 'mui'?" Sanemi asked, narrowing his raisen eyes.

Genya deeply sighed, pinching his nose bridge. "Muichiro." He stated, removing his hand.

Sanemi widened his eyes for a moment, then rolled them.

"Fine, whatever. I don't care." He turned away, starting to walk away.

"Just don't fuck him too hard!" Sanemi suddenly yelled, causing his brother to turn tomato red.

"I- I wasn't gonna fuck him!" He yelled back.

"Sure, sure." Sanemi huffed.

Genya covered his face in his hands for a moment in embarrassment.