Chapter 2

June 18,2011: Lucida 1 year
My parents put me in the car (as i have learned) again. They took me back to the blue dress people place. I had to wear a funny gown/dress. It didn't cover me fully.

After that we went back home where they had prepared food before we left. I have now liked eating cereal and other big foods. The baby sitter played with me and Mr. Worm, she usually made spaghetti, it was super messy. The baby sitter had to clean my face (i hated it).

Since it was now summer we go swimming a-lot. I have to wear little duck floats around my arms, because i couldn't swim. After swimming we go get ice cream, the cold sweet treat that gives you a brain-freeze if you eat it.

Once we are all tired from swimming and eating ice cream we go back where mom and dad make macaroni. After the food i get really sleepy, so mom and dad take me to bed (with Mr.Worm) they read me a story. As i'm falling asleep i wonder what if Mr. Worm was alive.
September 17, 2011; Lucida 2 years
Today is my birthday. My parents got me a cake with Mr. Worm on it. I ate it all. Lots of people came. Someone made a little bowtie for Mr. Worm. Someone gave me a hat, now me and Mr. Worm are matching!
September 18, 2011
I was super tired that night. But today we went back to the park and played. I'm learning how to read as-well. But i can only read short sentences like, the cat and the hat, or, the can and the pan.
January 6th, 2012
I went to another checkup today. I saw the dress lady. I have really liked her so far. While my parents were talking to the doctor i heard them say to come back in 3 months for another checkup.
January 20th, 2012
As i played with Mr. Worm i wondered why i had to do those tests.
April 7th, 2012
At the doctors today they took some of my blood. I passed out at the sight of needles. But i awoke after they were done, I'm thankful i pass out during that. The needle was like 10 inches it was scary.

Mr. Worm got used throughout the years and Lucida grew as well. She still did the tests often.