Chapter 10

The angel that was at the castle showed me an opening. But before i didit showed my my parents POV of experiencing my life.

At the hospital, they picked me up and drove me home. They saw how happy i was playing with mr worm. They put me in my bed when it was time to sleep with Mr. Worm in my hands. I saw them leave for work.

I saw them come home home and take me to the park. I heard their crys as i heard the doctor tell them i had cancer and i had to comeback for more tests.

I saw how they chose each gift carefully to make sure i would like them. Then give them to me. I saw the birthday presents on the table all the 7 years. I saw their tears as the doctor told them I wouldn't make it.

I saw the presents they gave me and the smile i had when I received them. And then the sadness as they left.

Yet i saw them cross off days on their calendar

The things they never got to do on their to-do list.

Their. Sick. Dying. Child.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I cried. Not only because i missed my parents but also because i wish i could have been healthy instead of sick. I wish i could have made them happy.

The angel pointed towards a hole in the clouds. "Jump in when your ready" i took a while to do so.

But then i took a leap of faith. Then i was a crying baby back in a clear dome. Back in the hospital with other crying babies.