001~

*Smut warning*

Enjoy loves!
___

Jessi pov:

"Yes baby just like that ... Fuck!~" the fat man, David, below me moaned out as he panted simultaneously. We were currently having -not so good- sex on his couch because apparently this fucker was 'too horny and impatient to go to his room' and now I was stuck waiting for him to orgasm because his micropenis didn't please me at all. I could really compare this 'sex' to having a tickling session but I had to pretend that it did please me to spare the poor old man's feelings.

Now don't think low of me and assume that this is the type of man that I would willingly jump into bed with because I would not, if I really had a choice in this matter, then I would just cut his good-for-nothing penis off and force the information from him.

But violence is not the solution.

Said my boss that tortured people for sport.

This fatass is only one of my clients that I have to fuck and distract him so that I can steal his files without him suspecting me. These special files contain all of the information related to his mafia and the devious plans he has against our organization, like where his weapons are located, who he pays to do his dirty works, who his spies are etc.

He's basically just the American mafia Don.

What I can't understand is how these idiots can choose this motherfucker as their leader, he could easily be persuaded. And when I say easily, I mean easily. All I had to do was throw him a little wink and he already got all excited and horny.

I'm not surprised though, I am hot as fuck...

The Americans has been our rivals since day one, partly because of the way they do their business and for some personal reasons too.

David is one of the most disgusting men I know and the fact that I had him inside of me right now makes me so fucking nauseous.

The reason why I say that he's so disgusting is because he's a thief, rapist, pedo and many more. He would gladly fuck his victim's loved ones or children right in front of them, and their age wouldn't matter to him... And he does all of that mad shit while being in a marriage with a woman...

Funny because he's fucking a guy right now!

"Say my name baby..." He whined as he released a disgusting moan in my ear.

Oh my God is this man fucking serious?

I thought, annoyed because of his loud volume in bed- this guy just couldn't keep his trap shut. I usually don't mind it when other guys are loud, because alot of them sound hot when they moan and groan, and it adds to the sexy vibe and atmosphere- but when he's loud, then I absolutely do mind...

"David" I said seductively and also tried my best to force out a less tortured but more pleased moan.

"I told you to call me daddy, baby."

Ok, what the fuck.

I could feel my body get even less interested in this intercourse as I tried my best not to push the fat man off of me and stab the life out of him.

What is up with people and the word 'daddy'?

"Daddy," I choked out and internally cringed because of the uncomfortable feeling that rose in my throat because of having to sexualize the word Daddy... I mean damn calm down, it's supposed to be used for parental purposes.