026

Hi babes!

Have an amazing read and don't forget to look after yourself!

This is just a smutt chapter(⁠๑⁠•⁠﹏⁠•⁠) so there's absolutely no need to read it if you don't want to, there isn't anything too important (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Oh and it's a little more, Ahem, detailed...
---

Jessi pov:

I woke up from the sound of knocking coming from my bedroom door, I groan as I was still feeling very sleepy and I'm absolutely not in the mood to wake up to talk to someone , especially not to Derick.

I stayed in the bed , not moving an inch and not saying anything, just so that the person that was knocking could just give up and go away, but I guess that this person was quite desperate to talk to me because they were still knocking.

"Jessi, I know you're awake", I hear Derick's voice through the door and even if he wasn't in the same room as me, his voice was still so beautiful that the sound of it sent shivers down my spine.

But still, I stayed in bed and didn't move a muscle.

"It's not gonna help if you're just gonna stay in the room all day and ignore me, you need to eat at least, it's already 2pm", Derick calmly says and my eyes widen.

2 pm?

I sigh as I realize that he wasn't gonna give up and that fighting against him would just waste my time and energy, so before I went to open the door, I washed my face first and brushed my teeth.

I'm sorry Derick , but I don't give a fuck if you'll wait there all day, I'll take my time!

When I was done , I finally unlocked the stupid door and opened it to see that Derick was now leaning against the wall and when he noticed that I had opened the door , he immediately walked over to me with a small frown on his stupidly handsome face.

"We need to ta-", He tried to complete his sentence but I spoke over him.

"No , I completely get it , I was wrong and stupid and I shouldn't have acted so irresponsibly", I sighed as I was now avoiding his gaze and instead of looking at him, my eyes settled on the floor instead.

"No Jessi, I was wrong too, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that, I was just so worried about you and-", He stopped his sentence right there and let out a small sigh.

"Jessi, please look at me", he says as he gently grabs my chin, tilting my head up so I could look at him and my eyes locks with his beautiful orbs.

"I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to yell at you", he looked very sincere as he apologized to me , making sure not to break eye contact as he said those words to me.

And I had to admit , it was kinda hot...

A small smirk made it to my face as I moved closer to him, "Well you know, I can't just forgive you, you have to do something good for me so that I could properly accept your apology", I seductively said as I was now tracing circles onto his bicep and his facial expression changed to a playful one.

"What do you want me to do for you, your highness?", He questions and I let out a giggle as he wraps his arms around my waist."Hmm, anything that you think will please me", I teasingly said and he hums as his one hand is suddenly behind my neck then his lips are against mine in a kiss.

I don't hesitate as I kiss him back and let out a soft moan as he trails his hands down to my bottom.The kiss goes from a slow and gentle one , to one that was filled with so much love and passion that neither of us broke the kiss apart to get some air as our tongues danced against each other.Derick pushes his thigh between my legs and it runs against my crotch, I let a moan out as I part the kiss to finally catch some air.Derick's lips trails down my neck as my head tilts back and he makes his sweet little hickeys on my neck, biting and kissing it gently.