018✓

Jessi pov:

When we got to the place where the wedding was gonna happen, I was amazed by the beauty of this place , we were marrying outside where there was alot of beautiful trees and lights ,it was elegant with a black and gold theme, it was very extravagant, everything looked magical, it was always my dream to get married at a place like this...

I remember always blabbing about my wedding dreams around Alian, about what I wanted it to be and how I wanted to be , I didn't really think he paid attention to my talking but... I guess I was wrong.

If only if circumstances were different ,I would be so happy, if only if I married a man I truly loved and that I married because I wanted to and not because I'm forced to marry someone, but life isn't that easy I guess...

I stared so much in awe I didn't even notice Marcos tugging on me , "Are you gonna come , or are stare at it all day?", He questioned and I rolled my eyes.

He took me to a small room and I was confused.

"The wedding is gonna start in few minutes , I figured that you'll need to breath a little ", I smiled at him , appreciating his kindness and he nodded and exited the door.

I walked over to the mirror that was on the wall and stared at myself, I thought about what was gonna happen today, this wedding could change my life in a very negative  manner , it was scary...

I started to tear up as I thought about everything, I didn't even have a choice, I had to marry that monster!

The door busted open and I flinched at the sudden action, I turned around to see that a old lady walked in, she had grey hair that was beautifully curled, she also wore red lipstick, a black and gold dress with lots of beautiful jewelry.

When she saw me sitting there, her eyes widened and she smiled, "Finally, I found the beautiful bride!", She had an Australian accent.

"Come my dear the wedding is about to start!", She hurried over to me and grabbed me by my arm.

She then looked at my face and noticed my glossy eyes, "Dearest, don't cry, I know a bride gets very emotional on their wedding day but you'll be late for your big day if you keep sulking in this room!", She said while rubbing my cheeks.

I nodded and let her lead me to the event, I saw David standing there with a smile on his face, I looked at the short lady and she back smiled at him.

"Honey, the bride's here!", The lady told him and he smiled at her and kisses her on the cheek, it looked like they were together, so this was his wife, she looks like a very kind person compared to David , I wonder if she knows what he does.

I noticed that David's attitude was different, he wasn't the cocky , annoying man I knew, he looked more gentle and kind in front of her, he looked at her with care, it looked foreign to see that look in his eyes.

He finally looked at me and smiled at me , my face was still blank.

He took my arm and whispered to me, "Let's begin", the music started playing and my stomach was feeling weird and I didn't like it , we finally started walking and I saw that many people were now seated and looking at me, I didn't recognize one face, everyone was strangers.

I looked forward and saw Alian staring at me , I gulped.

We finally had to stop walking and I was now facing Alian and he smiled at me, I looked at the priest and it looked like he hated being here as much as I did, he looked nervous too.

Alian leaned forward and whispered, "You look breathtaking", I gulped again.

The priest told us to say a few lines to each other , like promising to stay with each through thick and thin.