012✓

Jessi pov:

Tw:rape

The man started unzipping his pants...

My eyes widened as I realized what he was about to do and I tried getting away from the disgusting man, but he grabbed my arm and pushed me onto the bed, my body felt heavier than before and it was getting hotter and hotter.

"Is the camera rolling?", The man asked the two men who set up the camera."Yes sir you're ready to go", the two men then exited the room and closed the door , my heart started pounding faster in my chest.

The man pulled my pants down and that's when I started kicking and fighting, "L-let me go you f-fucking bastard!", I kicked him in the balls and tried getting up but my body resisted and felt so heavy that I fell on the ground instead, my knees felt weak and my body was hot.I crawled my way to the door in an attempt to escape but the man grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the bed.

"You fucking annoying bitch!, Stop struggling and it will work out for the both of us", He pressed my face onto the bed and lifted my hips, I tried fighting back, I really did, but I couldn't, I simply couldn't, He was way stronger than me and I was drugged too.

He pulled down my underwear and slapped my ass, I let out a cry, he pulled his pants and underwear further down too and before I knew it , he pushed his semi- hard cock inside me.I let out a choked sob as the man started thrusting in me, it hurt really bad because I didn't prepare myself and I wasn't aroused at all...

I felt helpless, I felt weak, I felt overpowered, I couldn't do anything, I couldn't scream, I couldn't fight back,all I could do was cry and hope that all this would come to an end ,nobody was here to save me.I let out a louder cry as he started biting me and licking me , I felt disgusted.

"Oh fuck, you're so fucking tight, I love it!", The man started thrusting more and more and head was pounding, I wanted this to end so fucking bad.

"No, n-no, no,no,n-no", I weakly said those words ,while crying, hoping that he would feel some mercy and stop , "Don't act like you don't want this , you secretly like this, don't you, you little whore",the  man started laughing.

And I cried and cried and cried but nothing happened , he didn't stop , he just kept going...

After many rounds, which felt like hours, the guy was finally finished.When he was finished, he started kissing me down my neck and I weakly pushed him away , the man scoffed slapped me, hard.

"Fucking whore...", The man started to get dressed and went out of the room, leaving me there ,the two men from earlier walked and took the camera away while the other guy picked me up and carried me out of the room.I didn't fight back, I didn't have the strength, I was exhausted, tired and these drugs weren't helping.

The guy took me to a room that looked like a bathroom and exited the room, but a few minutes later he came back with a towel."Clean yourself, you have 15 minutes", was all he said before exiting the room once again.

I saw a little shower stall and decided to start showering before my time runs out, but I could barely walk because my legs and back were hurting so bad.When I got in the shower my tears started falling uncontrollably, I couldn't stop the sobs from escaping my mouth, my body was trembling, I was a mess.

Oh how I wish people weren't this cruel, how I wish they stopped doing such things...

I started scrubbing and scrubbing but no matter how many body wash or soap I used or how hard I scrubbed, I couldn't feel clean, I could still feel his dirty hands on me.

I needed to get out of this place , I would never survive in this place.

Derrick pov:

It was fucking 2am in the morning when Pablo called me, I ignored it for a few times, but when he called for a third time, I picked up.

"You better got something useful or I'll slit your fucking throat for wasting my time... Again.", I growled, I know it wasn't necessary to be a dick but who gives a fuck.

"Boss, The Americans sent a video and Jessi-", Pablo still tried explaining but the moment I heard Jessi's name, I was wide awake.

"I'm coming", I said after hanging up and got dressed to go to the company.

                            *Time Skip*

When I entered the room where Pablo was in with my driver, he immediately stood up and bowed to me.I took a seat and waited for him to show me the video but he didn't do anything, I glared up at him.

"Are you gonna show me the video, or are you gonna stand there all day like a fucking statue", My driver and Pablo both flinched a bit at my harsh tone , but he then sighed.

"Boss, I don't really that it's a good idea to show you the vi-", Pablo said anxiously.

Ok, this man was really trying to die!

"Show me the fucking video, right NOW!", I said through gritted teeth.

"O-ok Boss"

Pablo switched his laptop on and searched for the video before he played it.

Jessi is on a bed while a strange man is standing above him, Jessi looks unstable,he's probably drugged or drunk.

The man starts forcing himself onto Jessi and I can feel my anger building up inside me, when I hear Jessi's cry , I can't contain my anger, I grabbed the nearest thing I could take and threw it across the room, the glass shattered into pieces.

My driver flinched hard and tried to calm me down, which pissed me off even more so I grabbed my gun and shot him in his leg, he screamed in pain while gripping his leg and Pablo immediately ran to his side to help him.

I paced around the room, my mind was going wild, I couldn't handle it, Jessi was kidnapped and in a sex trafficking organization...

I needed to save him...

"Pablo, try tracking that location", I harshly tell him.

"I could try Boss but that will unfortunately take very take longer than usual because-"

"Just try tracking the location", I said as I headed out the room, I wanted to kill Pablo but I knew it wouldn't be good since he's one of my best.

So I went home and called every single hacker that worked for me, I notified everyone to wake the fuck up and search for Jessi, everyone should try finding him and if they don't, I'll kill them all, all of them.

I even asked help from the other organizations I worked with before , I had to tell Jessi how I feel, I wanted to love him and care for him, I wanted to live my life with Jessi.

It all was too much, I wonder what Jessi was thinking right now and what he was feeling...

I'll kill that fucker that touched him, I'll kill all of those fuckers, I'll tear them apart and make sure that they beg for their pathetic lives.

I'll make sure of it.

____________________________________________

Two chapters in one day, I'm a freaking God!¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯. (Unedited)

Poor Jessi. (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ

Vote for next chapter!
(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Vote for next chapter!(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

(Not mine<⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠↗