021

Jessi pov:

When I opened my eyes , the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't in my own bed and that somebody was holding onto me.

I turned my head to see who the person was that was holding me so tightly and when I saw that it was Derick, last night's memories all hit me and I blushed.

I expected Derick to be at work this time , but here he was still with me in bed, I smiled at the thought.When I tried to move his hold on me tighten, as if he wanted me to stay with him in bed , but I had to go to the bathroom or I'd wet his bed, which would not be as romantic.

So I twisted and turned to loosen his hold but I paused when I felt something in my butt...

He was still inside me and when I pulled him out, all of his cum also leaked out of me.When I was finally free out of his hold , I slipped out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I opened the door and took a look at his luxurious bathroom, like why the hell does your bathroom has to be this big, it was big enough for more then 11 people to shower in it... And that was not okay.

Maybe he's Claustrophobic?

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked to his toilet and took a nice long piss and while I was peeing ,a liquid trailed down my leg , from my butt...

As much as I wanted Derick's daddy sauce inside me, I needed to take a shower to get rid of the sweatiness and feel clean again.

I had decided to take a shower inside of Derick's shower only because I was too lazy to go to my own room and because it was big and made me feel like a rich bitch.Since I wasn't in my own shower , I had to use Derick's body wash and shampoo, so today I was gonna smell like Derick.

Sweet...

When I was finally done showering , I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out the bathroom but when I looked on Derick's bed , it was empty... He's probably in the kitchen or something.

I decided to go to my room in just the towel , since it wasn't far from Derick's room.

As I exited his room, I closed the door because his room was still messy and I didn't want to put it on display for everyone to see it.

I walked my way to my room but in front of me I saw two of the bodyguards walking my direction, I didn't pay much attention to them since they were probably heading somewhere.

But as I was gonna walk past them , one of them grabbed my wrist and pinned to the wall and I gasped because I was surprised by his sudden behavior.

Not one of the people here made a move on me because Derick ordered them not to flirt with me or do anything weird , or they'd be fired and because it was unprofessional ... But now that I looked at this guy, he didn't look familiar, he was probably new and didn't know of this rule.

The other man's eyes widened and he started looking panicked, "Bro stop, you can't do that, you'll get into trouble!", The man that was pinning me just rolled his eyes and told the man that he was being dramatic and that Derick doesn't need to find out.

My towel was loosening and I wasn't wearing anything underneath, so I had put too much faith in this little towel.

"Hey stop it!, I swear if you touch me any further, I'll fucking kill you!", I was now starting to get worried about the towel dropping and not because I was insecure, I was one sexy bitch! But because this guy was looking hungry as fuck and the guy that was standing behind him was suddenly gone , where the fuck did he go?!?

"Just a little piece of you baby", he said and licked my neck, I almost gagged.

"I said stop!!!", I screamed but he was not letting go.